12

Double update!!

Please check out my new ff too!! [remember]

It took days for Yoongi to calm down, and she almost never left his side. For days she would be with him for the night, make sure he fell asleep, before leaving the room.

Though she dont get a proper sleep, Yoongi was her top priority now.

It was now eight in the morning and she walked in looking paler than ever. The eyebags under her eyes were prada, and her lips looked chapped.

Grabbing a sandwich and a cup of coffee, she knocked on Yoongi's door before unlocking it, and realised he was already awake and, surprisingly was making bed. She told him to wash up and come back for breakfast, and he smiled before heading out to the toilet.

It was rare that he had such a good mood early in the morning, and she hoped that nothing would dampen his mood.

It has been fifteen minutes and he wasnt back from the toilet, and she was starting to get worried. The toilet was literally a two minutes walk from here and he would usually take less than ten minutes to get back.

Where did he go?

She got up and headed to the toilet. There was only one cubicle for the men, so she knocked on the door and called out his name.

She twisted the door knob and realised it wasnt lock, but Yoongi almost gave her a heart attack.

The tap was running, overflowing the sink,

But that didnt concern her.

The pills he had in hand was the one.

"I thought it would be better if i died." He smiled, and she hated herself for not sensing that there was something wrong.

"It wont be better. It never will."

"Why?"

"Have you thought of how i would feel?" She cried, and Yoongi froze.

He didnt think of her.

"What if i didnt come on time? What if you already chucked the pills down? Have you thought of how afraid i would be?" She was shaking, and Yoongi dropped the pills.

He was too selfish.

He pulled her into a hug, and sighed deeply before speaking again.

"Im sorry."