Chapter 29

Chapter 29

**

The door closed behind me as I entered. I can be sure that I looked like a deer caught in headlight. I gulped and stared at my brothers nervously. I scratched the back of my neck and walked towards the living room, where everyone was waiting.

"Is..is something wrong?" I asked, trying to act innocent.

"Oh," Blake replied. "I don't know. Maybe that when Will came to your room at night to talk only to find out that you were missing? We searched everywhere and didn't seem to find you."

"I may have been on the fourth floor. You aren't allowed to come there." I reasoned.

"You think we didn't think of it?" Ethan asked, raising his eyebrow.

"We did. And if you forgot we have an intercom on the fourth floor to call you. We tried. No answer."  Nate answered.

"Well, then. What do you want to talk about?" I asked, looking straight at Will.

Will clenched his jaws and stepped forward towards me. No matter how much I love him, I also love my freedom. But before he could reach me, Ryan came in between us.

"I'll talk to her." He said to Will. "You can talk then."

Will looked at me once, before nodding and turning around to stalk off. Ryan turned to me and pulled me up the stairs. I looked down to see the rest of my brothers in a heated discussion. Dad still laughing, but this time along with Mom. Such traitors, they are.

I sighed as Ryan took me to their game room. He pulled me in and closed the door while I sat down on the couch. He returned and his expression was different.

"Where were you?" He asked while pacing in front of me.

"I was out." I replied.

He stopped and stood in front of me. "Do you know how worried we were? Will came to your room and you weren't there. You didn't even come down to eat food. What were you thinking?"

"Well, I was thinking about me." I stood up, angrily. "Maybe, I was thinking about how I like freedom. How I want to go out like everyone else without always answering about where I am going. Like everyone, when I sneak out, I want my Dad and brothers' to ground me, but then later we all have a good laugh about it instead of always coming home and having people shout at you that you didn't do what I told you to. I'm a person too. You can go out with your friends and I can't. What type of logic is this? Ever thought about how I felt. I love you guys to death that's why I never say anything, but I what to live too. I want to experience too. And if being a Wilson stops me, then I don't want to be a Wilson."

I stared at Ryan with my tear filled eyes. I just turned around and opened the door. I looked up and saw the rest of my brothers there too along with Will and my parents. I just glared at them and ran towards my room on the fourth floor.

Shutting the hallway door, I entered the corridor with four rooms. I opened the music room, since music is the only way to calm me down. The room was like a studio. At one end was the recordings room and the other end was filled with all the instruments. Guitar being my favourite.

But now, I didn't feel like playing guitar, so I choose piano. I played all the keys at once and smiled at the sound. Wiping my eyes, I sat down on stool. It's been a while since I played piano. I thought of a song to play. The song I use to play on the piano most of the time was Christina Perri's, A thousand years. I decided to play that same song.

I closed my eyes and let my fingers take over. Soon after the song was over, I walked out of the music room feeling a lot better. I still didn't want to go down. I skipped school, so I can guarantee that my phone is going to burst from all the calls that I might receive from Amber, Alex and Chris. Lucky me, I haven't kept my phone on charger.