Prologue

"Coco... dalian mo baka magising na si Drey..." I softly whispered, my lips touching the shell of his ear.

"I'm almost there..." I could feel his hot breath against my neck as he pushed deeper, faster.

"Hurry up!" I began to meet his thrust to help him out.

"Shh... I can't concentrate." His face crumpled as he rocked faster. Beads of sweat dripped down the side of his head, wetting his dirty blonde hair. He was all sweaty and panting.

"Coco..." I could feel myself nearing my second climax as he pushed deeper inside, hitting where it felt good the most. He knew my body more than I did, as if I were a map he'd spent decades over studying. He knew where to touch, he knew where to reach, he knew what would make me feel good. I grabbed him into a hug, my arms encircling around his neck. My back arched off the bed as I sweet drowned in pleasure.

"Almost there..." He groaned and buried his face into my neck. I could feel the pressure below my stomach tightening as he pumped faster.

"Me too. Coco... please, harder..." I nipped his ear.

His thrust became more powerful, more urgent. My hips moved against his movement. I was losing my mind in hot pursuit of ecstasy.

"Coco..." I cried out. I felt a gush of warmth swarm through me. My body disolved into a puddle of raw pleasure.

Coco's body tightened on top of me. He had already finished. We both stayed like that for a few minutes as we tried to catch each other's breaths.

"Baka magising si Drey at hanapin ako." I pushed him off me.

"Sandali lang. I still want to feel you. You're so warm..." He murmured as he kissed my jaw. Tumaas ang halik na iyon hanggang sa labi ko. I began to kiss him back. His tongue slid inside my mouth and he licked at my tongue. I knew I had to pull away or else this would lead to something more again.

"Coco..." Hinawakan ko siya sa pagkabilang pisngi at inilayo ang mukha niya sa akin. "I need to go."

He sighed and rolled off on top of me, took off his rubber and threw it on the trash next to his bed. Umupo na din ako at itinaas ang underwear ko.

"What are you so worried about? Tulog naman na sila." He said in an irritable tone.

"Baka kasi magising si Audrey at magtaka yun pag nakitang wala ako sa kwarto."

"Just tell her you went out to get yourself a glass of water."

"Late na din. I'm tired..." I sighed.

"Dito ka magpahinga." He patted the empty space next to him.

I grinned playfully. "Na miss mo ko 'no?"

"I missed this." His hand reached between my thighs and cupped my sex.

"Coco!" I slapped his hand.

He let out a delicious chuckle. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.

"Aalis na nga ako." Sabi ko.

"Hey, kiss ko?" He puckered his lips.

I bent my head down and gave him a peck on the lips. "Matulog ka na, ha? Wag ka na magvideo games."

"Yes, ma'am." He answered and yawned. Pinisil niya ang baywang ko. "Ikaw din. Go back to Drey's room, magpahinga ka na."

"Wala na daw kayo ni Irene sabi ni Drey?" I couldn't help but ask.

He shrugged. "She's too clingy, I can't even move without her calling of texting me every twenty minutes."

"Hay nako, Coco. Every month yata iba iba girlfriend mo."

"Hindi naman lahat girlfriend ko. Some just automatically assume they're my girlfriend."

"Kailan ka ba titino?" I frustratedly asked.

"Ikaw? Kailan ka ba magkakaboyfriend?" Nang-aasar na ngumisi siya sa akin. "Maganda ka naman, sexy, hot..." He rubbed the side of my waist up and down that instantly sent heat all throughout my body.

"Sabagay, kawawa din magiging boyfriend mo kung magkakaron ka nga. You're a handful, the biggest, brattiest drama queen I know. Pasasakitin mo lang ulo ng kung sinuman malas na lalaking iyon." He laughed.

Hinampas ko siya sa dibdib. "Asshole ka talaga!"

"Bakit? Totoo naman. Ako lang naman ang nag-iisang lalaking makakatiis diyan sa pagiging brat mo." He chuckled.

"Ewan ko sa'yo! Babalik na nga ako sa kwarto ni Drey!" Madabog na tumayo ako ng kama.

"Oh come on, galit ka agad! Anais, I'm just kidding." I heard him say before stepping out of his room and shutting his door close.

Audrey's room was just right next to her twin brother's. I opened the door to her room. It was pitch dark inside and Audrey was sleeping soundly in her bed. Lumapit ako sa kama niya. I carefully crawled into bed next to her. She stirred and I paused like a statue.

"Anais? Where have you been?" She asked in a raspy, sleepy tone.

"Uminom lang ako ng water sa baba." I lied.

"Mmm..." She nodded her head and quickly went back to sleep.

I let out a sigh of relief and relaxed against the bed. Even Audrey doesn't know about this.

If anybody finds out what Coco and I had been doing I knew we'd both be dead. I couldn't even imagine what Dad would do to Coco if he finds out. Considering how overprotective he was to me and my little sister, I knew he wouldn't take it lightly. He would absolutely raise hell.

I was aware that what we were doing was wrong but this was our normal. We had been bestfriends since I could remember. Our Dads' were bestfriends before we were even born so it all just kind of worked out. Coco and I discovered sex before we even knew what love was. We just happened to be two sexually curious teenagers. We explored, touched, kissed and one thing lead to another. Before I knew it, I had already lost my virginity to him and he lost his to me.