Author's Note

I'm not sure if I can continue to write this, you guys... 

I love writing. With all my heart. I'm not retiring wattpad. But I think that I may need to retire this story. I get SO much hate on it. So many people who loved PITG seem to hate this. I get told that the storyline is lagging. People judge my decisions. People are assuming that it's going to end a certain way, which wouldn't bother me except that they stop reading it. Even after my plot twist, I'm being told it's predictable. I'm told that I should've never wrote a sequel.  And my stats are reflecting that. Many PITG fans have stopped reading. Like, 1,000 people have stopped reading it. How can I write when I know that over a thousand people have dropped the story because they don't like it? 

I realize that DOTG isn't as good as PITG. Of course I know that! Maybe I shouldn't have wrote this. I just thought that it would be nice to tell the story of Willow's daughter. I thought my fans wanted that. 

I'm posting this because I need to ask you guys something. 100% honest opinion. Do you want me to write this story? Because if I'm completely fucking this up, I'll just stop writing. If you don't think I should continue, tell me. You won't hurt my feelings. My feelings have been hurt too much in response to this story for it to hurt me anymore.