15: Reminders

Terrence

"I'll get the simple black and white with the bow tie"I tell my personal assistant,as we leave the barber. I've just gotten a haircut for the EMMY's tonight.

I asked Taraji to be my date for tonight when she left my place last week. She said yes and I can't wait to see her.

I get into the car and start texting her.

@Terry~Raji,I miss you already

@Raji~😑yo yella ass better have a reason for texting me this early in the morning

@Terry~😂Don't be salty

@Raji~I'm not,actually...😈

@Terry~I'll be the judge of that...

@Raji~🙈Boy,gone! I'm busy getting my hair done

@Terry~Can I come over and see?

@Raji~No! You'll see me tonight!😳

Terry~Fine

I lock my phone and fold my arms,looking out at the beautiful city. New York...the city where dreams come alive.

I wonder why mine hasn't come alive yet.

Taraji

After getting ready for the EMMY's,I make sure that I put my cue cards in my handbag before leaving,cos I'm not 100% sure on what to say,but I've got a basic idea.

I'm wearing a long,black sleeveless boob tube dress that goes all the way to the floor in length.

My hair is in a long bob and my makeup is bringing out more of my facial features.

I took more time on my outfit today because I want to thirst trap Terrence.

What happens when he gets thirsty?

I think about that as I go downstairs to the lobby,to wait for my driver.

Then you quench his thirst...

No more waiting...

AN HOUR LATER

After about thirty minutes backstage,I decide to open a bottle of water and as I take a sip,I spot Terrence in the distance,speaking to other celebrities.

I nearly choke on my water just watching him. His Adam's apple bobs up and down as he speaks...The loud baritone of his voice filling my ears as I pretend to fix my hair.

"You've definitely fallen for him"Jussie says,walking over to me. "Fallen for who?"I ask.

You know exactly who...

Jussie just smirks and walks away.

I'm busy going over my cue cards when I fell something warm and slightly wet come into contact with my neck.

"Good evening"he whispers,wrapping his arms around me. I feel the goosebumps ascend to my scalp. I slowly take a deep breathe in and out.

"Hey Terrence"I say,looking into his dreamy green eyes. He smirks,showing off his pearly white teeth.

My daydream is interrupted by a loud voice.

"Ok,you're on in 5!"someone from the crew shouts at me. I soon feel someone put my mic on me and I prepare myself to speak in front of all those people.

When it's time for me to go,I hear Terrence say: "You've got this,Raji"and I blush to myself as I walk onto the large stage.

The crowd screams with excitement and I hear applause everywhere. "Good evening everyone!"I say,waving and looking around. "First of all,I'd just like to get the fact,that I'm so excited,out of the way"I say,pushing my hair to the side.

After doing all the necessary introductions,Terrence gets on stage and starts introducing himself. "Hey everyone,I'm Terrence Howard"to which the crowd laughs at.

We're live and I'm sure everyone here and everyone watching at home knows who he is.

One of the things I love about him: his humour.

"Terrence!"I say,chuckling. "Don't judge me,Taraji"he playfully pokes my hair.

"Boy,get yo hands out of my hair!"I shout at him,slapping his hands away from my hair.

"See,this is what I have to deal with almost every day"he says,putting a fake sad expression on his face.

The crowd laughs but that laugh is soon replaced with a gasp when he suddenly kisses my cheek.

The cheek he kissed me on turns a little red and I touch it to cover it up.

(A/n: in the media)

Oh my lawd,Terrence...you gon get it tonight...

AFTER THE EMMY's

"Terrence,why did you kiss my cheek all of a sudden?"I ask him,removing my heels as we settle on his bed.

Over the last few weeks,he and I have been having little sleepovers and talking. We're comfortable with each other by now.

He's removed his shoes and socks and is now in a t shirt and shorts and I'm wearing one of his dress shirts.

"I wanted to show you some love"he says,in his best Marin Gaye voice. We both laugh out loud and when I stop laughing,his smile fades away. I stare into his eyes and all the emotions come rushing through.

Terrence takes me by the elbows and makes me straddle his lap. I'm looking down at his pink,juicy,plump lips and only one thing enters my mind.

Before I have time to register what's happening,his lips crash to mine,making my heart leap. It's a slow,passionate kiss. Terrence groans,as I allow him access to underneath my shirt.

His warm,big hands tug on the waistband of my lingerie as I moan. His lips make their way to my neck as I pull his shirt over his head.

Terrence flips me over and I look up into his eyes.

"Terrence-"

"No...let's not lose this moment"he whispers,kissing my nose.

"Terrence,I haven't had sex in months!"I blurt out,embarrassed. I look up at him as I swallow,trying to get rid of the lump in my throat.

His eyes get dark and he whispers

"I'll remind you"

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: Really crappy,I know. By I'll post part 2 tomorrow morning.
It's really late over here and I'm really tired.

Please vote,comment and share what you think!

Xoxoxox

Oakenoaklots888❤️🔑