#34

The woman who is bursts in the room look worried a lot. There a man who I assume is pd-nim is now walking to her. They talk for a while before both of them went out of the room.

"What's happened?"

After a long quite moment finally
Turtle ask. But non of us have the answer.

"How long before it start?"

I look over defconn who is now busy with his phone.

"3 hours? Or so." He said without looking at me.

"What do you mean by or soo? Wait 3 hours? How long we've stayed here?"

"Already 1 hours." Tae said in front of the mirror.

I stare at him, his reflect such a long time until he looks scared.

"Why are you look at me like that?"

I walk and stand beside him and I look close very close to his hair.

"Wait it not greens anymore!"

"U-umm yes?"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want?"

"Ugh this can't be right! You...you... What should I call you since you not look like a seaweed anymore."

I make a fake heart attack. But it didn't left any impact on him, yet it makes he smile with his cheeky smile.

"Tae."

"What?"

"You can call me tae with oppa behind it."

His cheeky smile grew. I make a disgusting face but the truth I feel like my heart pounding really fast right now.

"Taehyung is enough."

"How about alien?"

Suddenly white guy jump in our conversation and it makes me think for a while.

"Ani just call me tae!"

"Nope it suits for you."

I pat his shoulder and look over white guy.

"Grandpa why you color your hair green?"

I look shock at his hair.

"It awesome right?"

He say in his lazy voice. I just rolls my eyes.

~ time skip ~

All the bts members are now doing their own things along with the staffs.

I sigh since didn't have anything to do. Quietly I went out of the room. All hope in me for eomma and turtle didn't notice about me.

"Heh that easy."

I sigh in relief. I keep walk and walk until I arrive at the place, which have a lot of people in rush holding a lot of things in their hands. Some of them bump on me and quickly apologize before rush to go to the room in front of me. I smirk. You know curiosity kick over me.

I walk inside and found a lot of people with their worried written on their face. I walk further in. They are too busy until didn't realize I'm in.

I walk to the nearest woman probably on her late 20.

"What's wrong?"

"There a huge hole on wall at the shooting place."

She looks freaking worried. I look at the suppose white plain wall, which it have a huge hole on it. 

"What's pd-nim said about it?"

"He tries to cover all the walls with curtain but we only have black and it didn't enough to cover all the wall."

I nod before walk to the pd-nim.

"What are you going to do now?"

I look at him curious.

"I don't have any idea my brain blank right now. I think we batter delay it."

He looks like a mess right now. I feel pity for him.

"Wait delay?!"

I yell make all the people in this room look at me. Right now I didn't care about it what I care now is the word of delay.

"No...no...no! You can't delay it! I...no the boys woke up really early and get ready for 4 freaking hours you can't delay it!"

I look at him frustrated but he just stay still with a blank look.

"Don't you have another place for shooting?"

He shakes his head slowly. I take a deep breath and start to think. It took 5 minutes when a sudden idea pop in my brain.

"Hey I have an idea!"

I pat the pd-nim's shoulder. He looks at me with curious face. I smile and start to told him what in my mind. After finish he looks at me with satisfied face.

He starts to work on my words. Right after that people start to burst. I look at them and saw heechul in the middle of the sea of people they start to put some make up on him and bring him to the changing room.

"Finally he come."

Pd-nim sigh in relief. I nod and look at heechul that being drag to dressing room.