Chapter 21 <3

This has been EDITED :)

This is dedicated to @Millieob because she is my real life best friend haha, and she is following my story :) so yeah love you Melissa :D .. xo

_______________________________________

Recap:

They were more entertaining than TV; I wish I had some popcorn. Maybe If I hurried up and made it quickly I might be back in time for the excitement, but Mattie shouting pulled me out of my thoughts…

“You little-“ He started walking slowly towards her, raising his index finger and waving it in her face, but Chaces voice interrupted what I’m guessing was a colourful word, he was just about to speak.

“Get all your asses down here; we are playing a very exciting game of Truth or Dare…”

I squealed, I love truth or dare. What an exciting way to spend my Thursday night. I grinned partly because Chace stopped Mattie and Alissa getting into a very heated argument but as well for my favourite game ever that we were going to play…

____________________________________

Chapter 21:

“I’m a Barbie girl. Living in a Barbie world…” Ayla sang.

Right now as you can guess Me, Tate, Alissa, Ayla, Mattie and Chace were now in the sitting room all gathered in a circle playing our favourite game…

After a few drinks, so I think we all know how it is turning out…

Ayla had one too many shots and is now standing on the couch jumping around attempting to sing, but all is it is coming out as is words jumbled all together.

I guess that what alcohol does to you…

“Truth or Dare?” Mattie asked smirking at Chace.

“Dare baby” He then winked in return.

Mattie smirked obviously his dare was ready… here we go…

“I dare you too make Zoe moan your name…” I giggled; clearly the alcohol was kicking in…

He had a devilish smirk on his face, when I realised it was me they were planning to torture my mouth formed an O; this wasn’t going to be good.

Then it turned to downright horrified, everyone was going to hear me moan my boyfriend name... I grimaced; let’s say this dare wouldn’t be considered going easy on you…

Tate looked the complete opposite, he looked as if he had just won the lotto, basically I have just gave him the wet dream he was having an opportunity to become reality… and well he was a boy, so he was obviously going to take advantage of it…

He crawled right across the circle and pointed at me, “You sit down, get ready to moan my fucking name.”

Alissa giggled once again as I groaned and threw her a furious glare, “I hate you...”

“Love you too babeeee,” She slurred, so maybe I am drunk, underage and everyone was about to watch me moan over my boyfriend, in public, well this is obviously turning out as an interesting night…

I was now lying on her back glaring at the ceiling, imagining how I would get my payback, Tate crawled on top of me and straddled me as all of the rest of them sat back and watch the show.

He took a swig of vodka straight before getting back to his mission; he then got his index finger and trailed it from her neck all the way down to my inner thighs as he slowly and gently placed kisses across my collarbone all the way up to the soft spot on my neck…