chapter nine

As Stiles turned the light on to his best friend's room, he nearly had a heart attack once he saw him sitting in a chair in front of him.

"Oh my god! Dude. You scared the hell out of me. You scared the hell out of me." He grew closer to Scott.

"Your mom said you weren't home yet."

"I came in through the window."

"Okay. Uh, well, lets get this set up. I want you to see what I bought."

"I'm fine. I'm just going to lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

"You sure about that? 'Cause you've got this kind of serial killer look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect, cause it's really starting to freak me out."

"I'm fine. You should go now."

"Alright I'll leave. Well, look, would you at least just look in the bag and see what I bought? You know maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?"

Scott slowly got out of his chair, crouching down in front of the bag, and pulling up some chain.

"You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?"

"Actually, no." Stiles said, taking out handcuffs, which he quickly used to attach Scott to the vent.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Protecting you from yourself and giving you some payback... For making out with Olivia."

Stiles left the room, and returned with a bottle of water.

"I brought you some water." Stiles held up a dog bowl, with the word 'SCOTT' written across it, pouring it in.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"You kissed her Scott! Okay? You kissed Olivia. And right when I finally thought I was getting somewhere- Do you even realize how much she means to me?! She's like, the one girl that I... And, you know, the past three hours, I've been thinking, it's probably just the full moon, you know, he doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend."

"She kissed me."

Stiles heart dropped, "What?"

"I didn't kiss her. She kissed me." Not being able to keep listening, Stiles walked out of the room, sliding down on the wall.

"She would have done a lot more too. You should've seen the way she had her hands all over me. She was a great kisser, I don't know why you thought you even had a chance with her. She would have done anything I wanted. Anything!"

Stiles wiped the tear that streamed down his face.

...

Olivia got out of bed, once hearing the doorbell.

"Jackson?"

"Hey, Olivia. We've been kind of distant lately, and I just wanted to talk about how you were doing."

Olivia looked down to her pajamas, which were sweatpants and a maroon sports bra that day.

"Yeah, come in."

Jackson stepped inside of her house, closing the door behind him.

"Lydia home?"

"Nope."

"Good."

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows, "Why?"

"We've just been going through some stuff, and I don't want to be interrupted."