.10

Chapter Ten

Can You Talk?

Tyler Joseph Imagines.
____________________

Your room was deathly silent and pitch black as you wiped a tear from your cheek. You decided you were done with staring at the ceiling. You leaned over the side of your bed and unplugged your phone, which was laying on the bedside table. No one had texted you, except for the goodnight text from Tyler you always received before a show, since you went to bed early when they were on their European tour. It was 11:30 PM, which meant he was helping the crew pack up their stage equipment, and getting on the bus. You unlocked your phone and opened his messages.

"Hey, can you talk?" Your message went on read almost immediately, but the typing bubble didn't pop up. Instead, your phone began to ring.

"Hello?" Your voice was shaky and unclear.

"Hey, babe...I just wanted you to know that I love you, I really do, more than anything, and that it's worth it to keep going...and I mean that when I say it, I do...i know it sounds really cliche, but...it's true...No matter what, Y/N, I will always love you...no matter what you decide, nothing could ever keep me from loving you,"

Lol this part is bad but what the hell I'm running out of ideas

Write a suggestion for the next part in the comments pls I need help

K bye love you guys