s i x t e e n

***The steamy scene is found in my other book "EROS". In order to view the restricted chapter, follow me first then add it to your library. If you're not interested in reading sexual stuffs you can just proceed reading this "clean version" chapter.

-Lisa-

My heart is aching through my hazen mind. I know I'm drunk and the alcohol magnifies more the hurt that I feel. The Don is right, I have no one. No one but him. I feel so constricted and restrained as all my hope vanished into thin air.

Should I give up? Probably, since no one cares about me now. The realization makes me feel numb completely. Is this how it feels to die?

"Lie on the bed. Take all your clothes off." He orders.

Is this it? Should I let him control me? Should I lay out all my cards and let him grab it all?

But no one wants you anymore. Your own mother left you for her own benefit.

She doesn't love you.

She doesn't care.

They say the greatest and most genuine love you can ever receive is the one from a mother to a child. So, what will that leaves me?

If no one can love me, how can I love my own self?

I slowy moves towards his bed - my fate.

I feel dizzy and almost out of my consciousness. I don't care anymore. I'm defeated.

I take off all my clothes with a bit of a struggle, my thoughts are floating in no direction.

I'm surprised when I realized that I am now lying on his bed – naked and vulnerable. The coolness of the room touches my skin making me more numb and cold.

"Relax Lisa. Just feel.." He speaks.

And I submissively follows him. Why? I don't know, maybe I'm just tired of fighting. I just don't care anymore.

"I will make you feel so good that will make you beg for more." He utters in a low very sexy voice.

He then begins.

My body starts to shake and my then cold skin is now burning high after his ministrations. Beads of sweat start forming in my body at the same time a pressure is building in my lower abdomen.

"Lose control Lisa. Release it." He encourages me but just the sultry sound of his voice is enough to release all the tension in my body. He continues driving me up till I reach my high.

After the blinding ecstasy he incurred to me, my body goes limp from deep exhaustion.

"I really want to be deep inside you right now but not when you're drunk. I want you to be sober so you'll feel every inch of me to your very core. Would you like that Lisa? Hmm?" He asks but before I can even reply my exhausted body and mind shuts down into oblivion.

-The Don-

"Harold, how would you know when you're in love?" The dark haired beauty asks me, her eyes sparkling in an innocent mischief.