Chapter 27

(Kinda sorta edited...)

DISCLAIMER: HARRY POTTER AND ALL OF IT'S CHARACTERS, PLACES, AND THINGS BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING.

"Siera, get up." 

Siera grumbled and turned to her stomach, ignoring whatever foul beast was awaking her.

"Siera, you are going to be late for class."

"Leave. Me. Alone." Siera said, her voice muffled from the pillow. 

The blanket was whipped from her body, leaving her vulnerable to the chilly morning air. Siera gasped and shot up, grabbing for the blanket.

"Come on, let's go." George ordered. Siera glared at him, the bags under her eyes letting him know she was exhausted. "Don't look at me like that, come on you need to eat before class."

"Let me starve!" Siera yelled, before laying back down and curling into a ball.

Siera heard a sigh, and thought George was leaving, but then he turned her over. "Georgey, please let me sleep. I'll go to breakfast later."

George shook his head at her, "There is no later, it's over in twenty minutes." He picked her up then, making her squeal before she clutched her arms around his neck. 

"What are you doing?!"

"It's breakfast time."

"I'm in my pajamas!"

He simply shrugged and continued down the stairs. Siera grabbed onto the back of a ginger head, hoping she had gotten Ron, since Fred would only torture her.

"Thank goodness! Ron, go get Hermione quick! I'm being tortured."

"Siera, you pulled my hair." He grumbled, obviously tired as her. "And what are you doing in the boys dormitory, you're a girl."

"Well thanks captain obvious, don't ask questions, fetch Hermione."

He glared at her, but he turned around and ran past them.

"Georgey, please let me get dressed first." Siera turned the corners of her lips down and widened her eyes at him. As if on cue, tears welled in her eyes.

"Awwh, Siera don't cry. Come on!"  George sat her down and crushed her to his chest. "Stop crying and you can."

Siera stepped back and grinned at him, the tears miraculously gone. "Okay, be back in just a moment!" Siera skipped the rest of the way to the commons room and into her dormitory. She threw her robes over a button up shirt, brushed her teeth, washed her face, and braided her hair as she made her way back down to where George was.

She threaded her fingers through his and they ran out of the commons to the Great Hall.

*****

"This woman is genius!" A girl in Siera's Care of Magical Creatures class whispered to her friends.

"More like boring." Siera muttered, adjusting herself on the hard ground. The class was currnetly studying the tracks of a unicorn, but they weren't looking for one. Nor were they actually going to see one. They were only detailing the hoof prints and drawing them in their sketch books.

Siera felt as though she were going to fall asleep. She missed Hagrid, he knew how to keep the classroom alive.

The teacher wandered over to Siera and Siera felt her irritation spike as the woman hovered over Siera's work. She scanned over Seira's sketches before moving on to the next student.

Siera hated teachers that hovered like that!

Or maybe she just hated that Hagrid wasn't here? Oh well, there wasn't enough time to evaluate her feelings.