THE BAD LIST (part one)

FIFTY WAYS TO BE BAD

AND TO KNOW YOU'RE BAD

•1) You aren't bad until you can wear all pink and still have everyone scared of you. -almost everyday.

•2) You aren't bad until you've broken into the enemy's house. -did it twice.

•3 You aren't bad until you have a natural thirst for vengeance. - it fuels me.

•4) You aren't bad until you've punch someone you detest in the face. - and I'd do it a second time.

•5) You aren't bad until you've ever frozen someones underwear as payback. -every single one of them.

•6) You aren't bad until you've ever replaced someones possessions with something else. - I replaced his books with bricks.

•7) You aren't bad until you can threaten your enemy and get away with it. - sassiness runs through my veins.

•8) You aren't bad until you've won a fight. - poor poor Luka.

•9) You aren't bad unless you've insulted someone repeatedly and is still breathing. - Insulting Blade is my favourite pastime.

•10) You aren't bad until you can out sprint boys in a foot chase. - I should reconsider going to the Olympics.

•11) You aren't bad until your initials spell out something- mine spells SIN

•12) You aren't bad until no matter what, you always have a backup plan. My backup plans run from A-Z.

13) You aren't bad until you have a theme song. - I like to think of mine as Michael Jackson's BAD.

•14) You aren't bad until you have watched The Titanic without crying. - my tears have all been dried up.

•15) You aren't bad until your only back ups are you, yourself, and no one else. - my pack is rather small.

•16) You aren't bad until you've ever secretly stalk a crush. - I call it investigating.

•17) You aren't bad until you know the definition of the word BAD. - I know it in five different languages.

•18) You aren't bad until you have a pretty badass Wi-Fi server name. Mines "I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE,"

•19) And an even better password. - try "AND I WILL FIND YOU," Wi-Fi unlocked.

•20) You aren't bad until your public enemies number 1-100 are the schools bad boys/girls. - Blade tops this list.

•21) You aren't bad until even the bad boys know what you are capable of. - no denying it Blade.

•22) You aren't bad until you can walk into school whenever you wish to arrive. - I think 2:59 p.m. is a bit too early don't you?

•23) You aren't bad until you have your own motto- mines "wake up, breathe in, cause mayhem."

•24) You aren't bad until you are badass enough to get someone else's car resprayed. - pink did look good on the Mustang I have to admit.

25) You aren't bad until you can take a late stroll after dark. - two in the morning is the best time.

•26) You aren't bad until you have the courage to insult even the scariest people three times your size and weight. - did that once, sorry there won't be a next time.

•27) You aren't bad until you're willing to risk everything for a taste of victory. -it's like having cake and eating it.

•28) You aren't bad until you've gotten your revenge. - I've lost count.

•29) You aren't bad until you can park in the space reserved for the principal. - it was worth it.

•30) You aren't bad until you can break into the principal's house. -thanks to Blade Collins.

•31) You aren't bad until you've lost your temper and broke down a bedroom door. -Adam deserved it.

•32) You aren't fully bad until you've ever been in a car chase. -wasn't behind the wheel... but still.

•33) You aren't bad until you're bold enough to use your enemies own words to mock them. - I preferred dressing as Tink.

•34) You aren't bad until you can successfully break into somewhere get stuck there and slip away unnoticed. - that was a close call, but Luka just had to almost ruin it.

•35) You aren't bad until you've exhausted every insult, and sassy remarks known to mankind. -no wonder I'm always tired.

•36) You aren't bad until you have a 'muscle car'. - mine happens to be a Volkswagen Beetle.

•37) You aren't bad until you're bold enough to skip school the first day. - I don't regret it.

•38) You aren't bad until you've ransacked someone's room. - a few times actually.

•39) You aren't bad until you're evil enough to destroy those possessions they've hidden well but not well enough. - I can just picture the look on his face when he found those cigars in the shower.

•4O) You aren't bad unless you can punch needle size holes into the enemies condoms. - good thing he didn't use them.

•41) You can't be a bad girl/boy if you have a phobia - I fear NOTHING.

•42) You aren't bad unless you aren't scared to call He-who-must-not-be-named by his name. - ha Tom Riddle (without the Marvolo, I like defying him.)

•43) You aren't bad unless you have a code name. -I've been called Tink, Cece, Diary take your pick.

•44) You aren't bad unless if you wrote an autobiography, it would be a pretty epic one. -I'm calling mine, The Bad Girl Wears Pink [story of Secret Nolan].

•45) You aren't bad unless you have your own sigil/symbol/mark. -how about a pink panther better yet a tigress?

•46) You aren't bad unless you've met all the requirements on the bad list. -I'm the reason they made this list.

•47) You aren't bad until you've proven you are bad. - Not to toot my own horn or whatever...but I make the 'faceless men' run for cover.

•48) You aren't bad until everyone acknowledges the fact that you are indeed bad. - Its hard to deny.

•49) You aren't bad until you have met someone like Blade Collins. - He's the real deal.

FINALLY

•50) You aren't bad, until the bad boy/girl is your boy/girl friend. - Do I need to spell it out for you? B-L-A-D-E C-O-L-L-I-N-S.

Signed: Secret Isabella Nolan
#1BadAss

A/N: I've taken the test.... How bad am I you ask.... I've scored 12/50. Yikes! But don't be alarmed there's still hope. I might do a bit better when the next list is generated for book two, so it's fair to say, I'm still pretty badass in a non-badass sort of way...amiright?

THE BAD GIRL WEARS PINK
[Book One: Innocently Guilty Series]

👑LeRoyaleJae👑