19

"So did you hear? " jay asked me her voice was ringing in my ear or it might just be my terrible headache.

Ugh I feel terrible.

"What? " I say.

"Jeon likes you! " she said her eyes were wide with excitement.

"Really? " I said happily. She nodded quickliy while holding my arm jumping up and down.

"Really?" I sounded sad this and time disappointed.

"Yeah isn't that great? " she said to me.

"No, yes I I don't know. "

"Why aren't you over him yet? "

"I am I j-"

"Its been a week. "

"A week is not along time it takes a minute and its not like I like or liked him. "

"Exactly so you should not be all sad. "

"Ugh j-" I was interrupted by the Jeon Jung- Hyun tapping my shoulder. I turned to see his beautiful face. He had a smile on his face and I could barely catch my breath. He was looking at me and I couldn't believe it. I had a crush on him for 3 years until this year but now it might come back.

"Hey, " he said we stopped walking and stopped by the lockers. His hands were in his pockets and his eyes were still glued to mine.

"Jasmine I was wondering if you wanted to catch a movie with me. " he asked. I looked around at the stares coming from people walking by.

"Uh, when? " I asked putting the annoying peice of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"Tonight. "

Fuck. Why today why at all. I can't decline because this my biggest crush ever.

"Sure. " I sounded unsure not really meaning the word.

"Good. What's your number? " I give him the number and he text me right away. We put eachothers number in our phones.

"Okay I'll see you later. " he says walking away.

I turn around to look for Jay but she's gone. She must have left when we stopped to talk but I don't know. I strug it off and walk to class.

Sorry for this bad chapter.