1.8

oh you're going back to the guy who made you cry.

"this isn't funny jungkook, i- you can't just-" jimin turns, not bearing to see the tears on the younger's face.

"i'm not jimin. and i know i'm too late and that you have him. i know, i get it. i just needed to let you know. i really hope this doesn't means for a drift in our relationship because it hurts too much jimin. please tell me you'll still be my friend. i'm so sorry hyung, i-"

"stop, just stop" jimin sighs before wiping the tears on jungkook's face, smiling bitterly.

"you don't know how long i've wanted to hear those jungkook. but it's too late. i can't believe this. after all those shit, you're telling me this now? do you how heartbroken i was, how many times you made me feel so low and unwanted. jungkook i was too hurt and i guess a person could only bear that much pain and eventually, i just let go" a part of jimin screams all of this is a lie but his mouth moves on its own, the words being spoken.

"but no, i won't let our relationship drift apart, you're a good friend jungkook, i can't lose you" he hugs the younger, mssing the contact so much.

jungkook hugs him back, holding him tighter as if it's their last embrace.

the bells rings, and they wiped their tears before heading down, a reassuring smile on jimin's face as they walked to the classroom.

"baby, i've been looking for you!" taehyung says as he pulls jimin away, the younger slowly walking to his seat, looking at the couple sullenly.

you should be thankful, jimin is willing to still be your friend. you shouldn't take advantage of his kindness.

once school ended, jungkook walks to his locker, only to find taehyung there.

"hey jungkook" the other greets him back, asking why he is here.

"can we talk?"

"about?"

"jimin"

the end up going to a cafe near the school, ordering their drinks before sliding into a booth.

"look i get that you're his bestfriend and whatever, but you look as if you feel more for him than just a bestfriend. do you have feelings for him jungkook?" taehyung asks, brows furrowed.

"what?"

"just answer me"

jungkook doesn't want to lie but he also doesn't want to have another enemy. but then the vision of jimin by his side, smiling with his thick pink lips, eyes turning into crescents comes into his mind and he smiles unknowingly before snapping out of his daze.

"i do"

"jungkook, he's my boyfriend, i hope you understand that"

"i do and i told him that i won't interfere his relationship with you so i hope you don't misunderstand me. i have no intentions of stealing him from you taehyung but that doesn't stop me from caring about him because i like him, and it's the basic thing you do when you like someone, it's unstoppable" jungkook's getting irritated, how could taehyung accuse him like that? of course deep in his heart he would love if jimin was his but he already belonged to someone else and jungkook doesn't play that way; stealing someone who is already taken.

"i just want you to know that. your intentions might have different meanings behind it" taehyung says finally and jungkook scoffs, honestly done as he stood up.

"i'm sorry kim taehyung but i have to go. i get the point why you want to talk to me but no, i won't stay away from him if that's what you want" he says coldly and left, exiting the shop and walking back home.

but when he reaches back home, he sees jimin outside, rubbing his hands together.

"jimin hyung? what are you doing here?" jimin looks up, finally noticing his presence and smiles, shivering a little from the cold.

"hey kook" jungkook presses a hand to jimin's own, wincing at the cold.

"you're freezing oh god" he takes off his jacket, draping it over jimin's form as the gates finally opens and they walk in, the helper already having the door open.

"why didn't you just go in? you know they all know you here"

"i wanted to wait for you" they placed their bags in his room before going down, jungkook requesting for two hot chocolate before heading to living room, seeing jimin sitting down with his jacket, almost covering his whole form.

"why are you here?"

"taehyung said he was busy and my parents are out on a business trip again so i thought i wanted to spend time with you first but you weren't home when i arrived"

"you should have just gone in, how long did you wait?"

"not long, don't worry"

"you were freezing" their hot chocolate came, jimin thanking the helper before she went off.

"drink it while it's hot hyung" jimin takes the mug, blowing on the rim softly before taking a sip, warming himself up.

"do you want to stay here for the weekend? my parents are out too, they went for a vacation"

"sure, i'll probably die at home anyways" jungkook laughs, taking in jimin's form. it's too adorable, jimin wearing his jacket which were to big so the sleeves covers till his fingers, leaving only the tips to be visible as he holds the mug with his small fingers, drinking the hot chocolate savouringly.

"stop looking at me"

"can't help you're too adorable" he says unknowing, not seeing jimin's surprised expression as his cheeks blooms with a faint red.

he blames the cold.

as they sat there, jungkook thinks of ways to spend the weekend with jimin.