Chapter 35

"Jason Knight, I told you not to go this far". I said angrily opening the big glass door leading to the garden.
"Come back here". I said sternly and he ran back to me.

I have been paranoid since that thing three days ago. The only time I left his side was yesterday. It was Friday and he had school. I wasn't so sure but Hunter insisted and said that he had to go to school.
The garden is so big and I just loose it when I am not able to see him. But it's hard.
The kid just like running everywhere.

"I wasn't going far mommy". He said when he reached me.

"I told you to play where I can see you". I said sternly.

"Fine". He said and ran back to his toys.

I sighed and turned to walk back into the house.
I took my book back and sat on the couch keeping an eye on him.

"The doctor asked you to rest and all you do is running after Jason and stressing". Hunter suddenly said standing beside the couch with his hands in his pockets.

"Someone has to keep an eye on him". I shrugged.

"Yes. All the men I put around the property". He said sitting beside me.

He took my legs pulling them to his lap before wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

He kissed my forehead. "Can you relax, Godzilla?".

"Don't call me that. I am relaxed".

He shook his head before burying his face into my neck. I closed my eyes when he started placing kisses on my neck and shoulders.
I closed my eyes moving my hand to his arm. My hands moved to his hair when his tongue made contact with my skin.

"Hunter". I moaned softly. "What exactly are you doing?".

"Distracting you". He said and I pulled his face from my neck.

He didn't wait before pressing his lips on mine kissing me hardly. I wrapped an arm around his neck and opened my lips to him as his hands moved to my hips gripping it tightly.
His other hand moved to the back of my head and gripped my hair kissing me harder.
I moaned lightly when he gripped my hips tighter.

I suddenly heard a small child laugh from behind me making me gasp and pull away. I turned around to see Jason trying to hide behind the wall. I Heard another small laugh from him.

"Hunter stop". I whispered when he went back to kissing my neck.
"Didn't you hear Jason?". I asked pushing on his shoulders when he didn't reply.

"So What?". He asked still kissing my neck. "Isn't it how he came to this world?". He said when I finally managed to pull his face away from my neck.

I rolled my eyes and looked behind me again to see Jason still trying to hide. He slowly peeked at us and his eyes widened lightly when he saw our eyes on him.

"Come here, little man". Hunter said.

Jason slowly walked up to us.

"What are you hiding from?". I smiled setting him on my lap.
He just smiled looking up at me.

"You and daddy are married again". He said smiling big before looking at Hunter.
"Now I can tell everyone that I live with you two". He said.

Hunter chuckled lightly. "And you know what that means?". He asked and Jason shook his head.

"There are chances that you won't be an only child anymore". He said making me smack his shoulder.

Jason frowned and shook his head. "You want to find another baby?". He asked.

He suddenly wrapped his arms tightly around me burying his face into my chest.

"No". He said. "She is only my mommy".

Hunter chuckled lightly. "You don't want someone to play with?".

"No". He shook his head again.

"Why not?". Hunter asked smiling and running a hand through Jason's hair.

"Mommy only loves me. She doesn't want another baby". He said before looking up at me.
"Right mommy?". He asked.

"Yes baby". I sighed smiling. "I only love you".

Hunter looked at me with raised eyebrows and I just glared at him.

'Stop'. I mouthed.

"I'll come with Carlos to pick you up from school tomorrow, Okay?". I said looking down at him.

"Yay". He yelled jumping down. "You're gonna love it. Carlos drives super fast, you know. All the kids at school are also scared when he picks me up".

*****************

*** Third POV***

"Uncle Kevin". Jason laughed running up to him.

"Hey little Knight". Kevin smiled taking the little boy in his arms.
"I'm here to pick you up".

"But where is mommy?". Jason asked looking around.

"Your mom asked me to pick you because she is not feeling good". He said messing with his hair.

"And Carlos?". Jason asked again making Kevin almost lose patience.

"He is not here. He is at home".

Jason frowned lightly. "But daddy told me to never leave the school without Carlos". He continued.
"Can you call Daddy do I can ask him. I don't want him to be mad at me because I didn't listen".

Kevin almost clenched his jaw. "Well He will be mad if he knows that you didn't listen to me". He said making Jason's eyes widen.

"Really?".

"Really". Kevin nodded. "But he will be happy to know that you listened to me and that you went home early to take care of your mom".

"Yes". The boy beamed. "Daddy will be proud". He smiled wrapping his arms around his uncle's shoulder.
"Let's go". He said excitedly.

"You are a good boy". He smiled walking to his car.
"You can even meet your grandma. You're mommy's mom". He smirked opening the car door.