(31) Oh, well fuck

Ara/Ella P.O.V

All the way in the back, with a tree on my lap
All the boys like to ask me, what you doing with that
If you say you love me, I ain't fooling with that
They ask me how I keep a man, I keep a battery pack

I sang in the top of my lungs. Jenna laughed at me before joining me.

One day he wants me, one day he wants me not
I don't do chances, cause time isn't what I got
If he's like that, I got a world tour that they need me at
I can't be sitting round here waiting for a man to tell me where the f*ck my CV at
Where Mike Will at?

Rebekah stood up a stupid grin on her face. 

She be strutting that stuff, that stuff, that stuff
Bangerz (bangerz),
She be strutting that stuff
I be strutting my stuff
She be strutting that stuff, that stuff, that stuff
Bangerz (bangerz)
She be strutting that stuff, that stuff, that stuff
Bangerz (bangerz)
She be strutting that st-

"What the bloody hell is going on here?!" Klaus said walking into my cottage. We all froze what we were doing. Klaus stood there in the doorway, his hair messy and still in his pajamas. His eyes were wide and accusing when he saw what we were doing.

Jenna and I were on top of the coffee table still in our New Years dresses. We were holding bottles of vodka and Damon's special Bourbon. Rebekah was still dancing and giggling clearly intoxicated from the bottles of alcohol she had drunk. Jane was passed out on my couch surrounded by 5 bottles of vodka. Maybe I was mistaken when I said that she could handle her beer.

"Nikky!" Rebekah said running over to her brother in vampire speed, managing to trip over herself in the process. She landed in Klaus' arms while Jenna and I busted out laughing. "Whoops!"

"What the hell happened here?!" Klaus shouted looking over my bottle filled livingroom, his eyes flashing red. I managed to get down the table without falling. I took a sip of my vodka before stumbling over to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and ignored Jenna's laughing.

"It's New Years Nik! Celebrate with us!" I told him slurring my words slightly. "We have plenty of booze."

And as if on cue, "Ara! Rebekah finished the vodka!"

Klaus smirked at me and raised an eyebrow. I stuck my tongue out at him before wobbling to Jenna. I pushed her off the table before I plopped down on it. All I remember was staring up at the ceiling before I let sleep take me over.

Klaus' P.O.V

I sighed as Jenna, Rebekah, and Ara toppled over and fell asleep. Figures that they would do this this year. They did this every year. Last year they went to a waterpark, drank the whole day, got kicked out by the owner, roamed the streets singing random songs, and in the morning we found them in a ditch all dirty. So I guess you could say that this was much more better than finding them in a ditch somewhere.

I picked up Rebekah before running upstairs and putting her inside the spare bed. I then ran back downstairs and picked up Jenna before putting her into the other guest room. I went downstairs and left Jane alone. She seems to be comfortable on the couch. I picked up Ara and flashed her to her room.

"Goodnight Arabella," I whispered.

I went to the kitchen to get the coffee when I saw something move. I narrowed my eyes and I caught bronze hair in the dark. My eyes widened and I blurred outside. I grabbed the person's neck before I pushed them into a tree.

Gold eyes widened when they felt my hand on their neck. I saw and felt pale white hands wrap around mine before I looked up to meet their eyes.

When I did I saw no one but Edward Cullen. Oh fuck!

Hey guys! Just to let you know, no I am not dead. I think you guys know that Christmas vacation is over so I have to go back to school. That and the fact that I was watching My Little Ponies. Yeah yeah. I'm old, so what? My cousins are in middle school and yet they watch MLP. Did I mention that their all boys?

So guys why do you think Edward's there? Did you think he heard what Klaus said? How about that song the girls were singing? It's SMS Bangerz by Miley and Britney.

VOTE 

COMMENT

LET'S ALL BE SHADOWHUNTERS!