4

{Jinhee's POV}

God dammit.. Did Suga know that he just drag me into hell with him.

I ruffle my hair in frustration again. Ayyee!! Molla!! I pulled the covers over my head and drifted off to dreamland.

-Next day-

{Suga's POV}

My annoying alarm sounded, and I snooze it. I force myself to get up for school. When I'm done with all my business, I head downstairs and waited for Jinhee.

Jinhee and I always go to school at different timing, but because of this act, I have to make it more realistic.

5 minutes passed..
10 minutes passed..
15 minutes passed..

Its already 7.30am but I don't see Jinhee coming downstairs. I got impatient and decided to check on her.

I barge into her room and saw her still sleeping peacefully on her bed. "Yah!! Wake up!!" I grab a pillow beside her and throw it on her face.

"Urrghhh!!!"She groaned and got off the bed. "What time is it now?" She asked while rubbing her eyes, still half asleep.

"7.32." I took a glance at my watch. "MWO!?!?!" Jinhee shouted and rush into the bathroom to get ready.

I shook my head and head downstairs to wait for her.

~10 minutes later~

"Why is there school!!" I heard Jinhee shouting from upstairs. "You done?" I questioned her. "Yup and why are you waiting for me?" She asked.

"Remember the act?" I reminded her. Jinhee made an 'O' shape with her mouth and putting on her shoes.

-In school-

{Jinhee's POV}

I got out of Suga's car and quicken my steps, in order to be in time for classes. "Wait." Suga hold onto my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

What is he doing? I look at him strangely. "We are going in the school like this." Suga said while losening his grip and placing his hand on my waist.

I flinched a little and gulpped nervously. "Relax. It's just an act." Suga whispered into my ear.

He's not calming me down, he's making it worse. My heart is beating two times faster than its normal rate. And somehow, he's touch is quite familiar.

"Act normal." He said and we entered the school. We walk through the hallway, where many students were there, and to the lockers.

"Oh my gawd!! Is oppa dating her?!"
"Why did oppa choose her?"
"What a bitch."
"She's ugly."

I heard students whispering, commenting, judging and eyeing me from head to toe. As we continue walking, I saw Soojung coming towards us.

Suga and I stopped walking when Soojung stop in front of us. "Oppa, what is this?" She asked, referring to the relationship between me and Suga.

"Its none of your business." Suga replied with his cold and emotionless tone. "Oppa~" Soojung did her disgusting aegyo and link her arms around Suga's right arm.

Soojung gave me go-away face, but I ignore it. Suga struggled to free himself from Soojung's arms.

"Oppa~ why did you go yesterday night? I'm worried that something might happen to you." Soojung did her annoying af aegyo again.

Oh ma gawd.. I can stand this anymore. "I can't stand this anymore, good luck." I whispered into Suga's ear and freed myself from him.

I hurridly rushed to class as I don't want to be late, and also, I can't stand that aegyo of her's.

Throughout the lessons today, I couldn't concentrate on studying. I kept spacing out, thinking about Suga's touch.

"Gwenchana?" That boy asked me.

His voice.. its really familiar. Perhaps he's someone I know. If that's the case, then who is he?

I bit my lower lips, thinking about who he is. Aishh.. Its so frustrating!! Forget it.