And Then It Turns Into A Shit Storm

**Not yet edited. I have 0 brain capacity left bc I just got done taking a bio lab final RIP to me and the little mouse that's been soaked in formaldehyde for God knows how long. Please enjoy this chapter while I sob over my 14 page final paper for english.**

UPDATE: The weird mistakes have been fixed, but the chapter has yet to be fully edited. I apologize again for the inconvenience. 

Xavier's POV

Just as I begin to make my ascent towards him to deliver the punishment he rightfully deserves, he begins laughing like a mad man. I stop in my tracks and glance at him wearily.

"Did you really think I was that fucking stupid, Alpha Xavier? I knew my pathetic excuse for a son ran right to your pack the second he crossed our borders. I also knew that you'd help him, because you've become quite the little bitch ever since you mated. In case you're wondering, my son and your warriors are heading right into a death trap, and it will be entirely your fault. Let that sit on your conscious." He spat while smiling at me. He's fucking crazy I thought to myself. Then his words fully registered in my mind. Fuck!

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! My men are going to die because of my stupidity!

"Lets go!" I yelled, tearing the door off its hinges and sprinting through the pack house. I somehow managed to find my way to the backdoor and into the backwoods. I could hear everyone trailing behind me, so I shifted and continued to run as fast as I could.

Aaron! Aaron it's a trap! Don't go any further! I yelled through the mind link, but I was met with silence. This isn't good. This isn't good at all.

Aaron? Leighton? No one was answering. It was almost as if they were purposely blocking me out. I pushed harder, trying my best to sniff out their scent. I only had a slight idea concerning where I was going because I was on totally unfamiliar land. I caught the faintest smell of wolfsbane gas and skidded to a halt. That mother fucker...

That asshole gassed them. We need to get them out, and alive. The gas won't take full effect unless you've breathed it in for half an hour or more, so we need to work quickly. If anyone who isn't one of us gets in your way, kill them quickly. Lets go. I instructed those with me before diving headfirst into the faint cloud of gas surrounding the area.

My eyes began to burn and blur, making it hard to see the wolf coming at me until he was nearly right in front of me. He tackled me, aiming for my neck instantly. I was able to shift my weight enough to flip him and rip his throat out before he was able to grab at mine again. I sneezed, trying to get the wolfsbane out of my nose. Fuck, this shit is horrible. I whimpered when I saw one of my men a few feet ahead of me, dead. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

15 minutes later, and we had the situation almost under control, but Leighton, nor any of my 20 other men, were to be seen. I glanced around frantically, looking for a clue. Anything as to insight on where they went or what happened to them.

I finally spotted a raised chunk of the forest floor and ran to investigate it. I shifted back quickly, trying to hold my breath for as long as I could while I roamed my hands over the ground hurriedly. I finally caught a lip in the ground and yanked up, revealing a trap door of sorts.

"C'mon! In the ground!" I yelled out to my remaining men. We all jumped down before I shut the hatch quickly, taking in deep lungfuls of clean air.

"What now, Alpha?" One of my men asked. I coughed, hacking up black gunk. Fixing whatever the fuck that was would have to come later.

"Spread out. Two go in each direction. Meet back here in ten minutes, regardless if you find something or not. I'm not losing another man to this bastard pack." I growled out. They all nodded before scurrying off. I rubbed my face, thinking about the fact that we left Alpha jack completely unattended. Granted he was still cuffed and didn't have the key, I knew he was a man of resources. He's made that much obvious.