23. Hydra base part 2

"Houston, we have a problem" I whisper into the ear piece

"what's wrong? Have you found cap?" Tony mutters down my ear.
"No I haven't but I'm strapped down to a table surrounded with Hydra equipment" I hiss, isn't this how I ended up here the first time, tony not caring?
"What how did they capture you?"
"I think I was shot with tranquilliser, it must've been strong because my metabolism burns through that shit so quick it doesn't normally work"I breath tugging at the straps that Where tying me down by the wrists.
"Where's Natasha?"
"Right here tony," Natasha's voice sounds through the ear piece sounding out of breath and panicked. The guards have worked out what was happening.
"Alex just hold tight I'm coming to find you" Natasha says before the ear piece goes to static.
"Son of a Bitch" I yell in frustration kicking my legs trying to get the restraints off.
"Ah soldier nice to see have a awaken." The all to familiar thick Russian accent chimes as the heavy metal door scraps open.
"Now soldier you know what you did was extremely wrong and that something like this will not go unpunished" I could practically hear the smile in his voice.
"Since we are unable to get to your partner since he guarded by the freaks, we've got someone to replace him, привести его в" I sit my head up to glance at the door and see none other then Steve rogers' lifeless body getting dragged in by 4 hydra guards.
"Steve! Steve!" I hiss violently struggling under the restraints that where starting to dig and cut into my skin.
They tie Steve down onto the table next to mine with metal restraints instead on leather, it was heartbreaking he looked so beaten and weak.
"I know soldier that you and captain America where together, which makes this all the more fun, he gets to watch you suffer" I ignore voronkovs muttering and focus on Steve.
"Steve please wake up please Steve" I whisper Turning my head towards Steve and watching as the attach him to a drip that had a glowing blue liquid flowing through it. Why has it got to be glowing? All evil shit looks like something straight out of Harry Potter, is it so hard to make it a clear liquid?
"Alex...?" Steve mutters his bright blue eyes fluttering over.
"Captain America, we've spent years here at Hydra trying to perfect the formula that made you, but now after 100 years we can stop you're all we need"
"Get the hell away from me you son of a bitch" Steve yells struggling under the restraints. If Steve wasn't so weak he could've broken through them restraints.
"Artic fox, you know how this process works, I know you are familiar" voronokov says as a hydra agent in a lab coat preps a needle of cloudy liquid next to me.
"For you it will be painless, but for your little friend, well, wish him luck" I am injected with the liquid, and my body begins to feel limp and the room spins. Suddenly there is a high frequency noise, it was painful my ears where aching and my body was shaking from the pain, I heard something pop in my ears.
"Longing...Rusted...Seventeen.." with every word He read the ringing in my ears got more violent.
"Daybreak...Furnace...Nine..." my body rives around in pain on the metal table almost like I wasn't controlling it.
"Stop it you're hurting her!" I Hear cap yell over the ringing but just barely every things seemed muffled.
"Benign"
"Stop! Please...Воронков, ты больной сукин сын стоп!" I yell out in pain.
"Homecoming...One...Freight car" then everything goes silent, it didn't work, my trigger words didn't work, I'm still Me, I don't want To kill anything, I'm okay or as Okay as you ca. Be in this situation. Maybe if I played along and act all artic fox it'll get us out of here. I lay my body limp on the table and close my eyes and try to calm my breathing mimicking what normal happens when he uses the trigger words. I go from frantically moving around too complete calm and stillness.
"Good morning soldier good to have you back" voronkov smiles.
"No what have you done to her?" I hear Steve yell.
"Alex? Alex... hello what's happening?" Natasha's voice sounds through my earpiece but I just ignore it.
"Now do you remember what you did?"
"Yes sir" I say emotionlessly.
"Tell captain america what you did"
"Captain America?" I question glancing at Steve.
"Oh gladly" I fake smile.
"I blew up a Hydra facility and killed more then 200 people" I wince slightly at my words, they flowed out of my mouth like it was nothing.
"All for your own selfish reasons, you didn't care to think about the people, their families, their children, you just cared about getting you and the winter soldier out"
"Sir, I've killed families, I've killed children, you trained me to kill with out remorse or empathy, what where you expecting? For me to punch a guard and run?" Bad move.
"Don't talk to me like that" I he yells, his hand connecting to my face. I didn't even blink.
"Yes sir" I mumble.
"It's gonna take a bit more to whip you back into shape...now onto the main reason I am here, captain America" he grins turning his back to me and facing Steve, who was staring at me like I was a monster.
I ignore his stares and began using this opportunity to break out. I tug at the restraints even more hoping to wear down the leather but all it did was make the cuts in my wrists deeper.
I glanced around making sure no guards where watching before pulling harshly on my hand, hearing a loud crack then loosing feeling in that hand. Now my hand was broken I could slip it out of the cuff without it hurting so I do exactly that. I lay the broken hand down next to the restraint to make it appear I was still chained down. I watch as my hand seems to click back into place and heal its self, I could see bones under my skin moving and hear them cracking but I couldn't feel anything. I do the same with the other hand then with my feet until all my limbs are broken, out of the restraint and healed.
Right, now or never.
Everyone's focussed on Steve there are 3 guards stood on the side of the room where Steve is, 2 stood in the other side of the room by me and then there is voronkov. There's a a metal table next to me with various metal tools similar to the ones they would use in an operating room, including a small sharp knife.
I take a deep breath and slowly reach out to grab the knife on the small metal table next to me but The guard nearest to me noticed.
"She's getting away!" He yells. I jump up quickly and grab the knife, stabbing the nearest guard in the neck and dropping his body to the floor. I kick another guard who was running at me in the stomach, it send him backwards and he falls into the metal table I was previously tied down to.
"остановить ее! не позволяйте ей или г-н Rogers побег" voronkov yells hurrying out of the room followed by to guards. Bullets are fired around the room and I duck down behind the metal table looking around for something I can use to defend myself. That's when I saw my katanas in the corner of the room leaning against the wall by a cupboard, they where just out of reaching distance, I could jump and get them but that's risking a guard seeing And/or shooting me. Well what's one more bullet gonna do to me?
I leap from a crouch and slide across the floor on my belly grabbing my katanas and getting to my feel immediately.
"Hello baby, it's been a while" I say talking to my prized possessions before holding them out in front of me challenging the guards who had seized fire.
"приходи ко мне" I smirk. A guard ran at me with his taser, I quickly spin on my heels and swing my two katanas through the man, taking his head clean off before stepping forward and driving them through another guard, turning him into a kebab. Thanks deadpool for that trick. I kick the next guard in the face before bringing my katanas down in an X shape and taking his head off, the rest of his body connecting with the floor. I leap onto the metal table I was restrained to and jump onto the remaining guards shoulders and wrap my legs tightly around his neck, so he couldn't breath, it only took a few seconds until his body dropped to the floor, dead. I landed on my feet and put the bloody katanas back into its holsters on my back.
"вы не знаете, как долго я ждал, чтобы сделать это." I breath before turning to Steve and removing the IV from his arm and breaking off the locks on his restraints.
"Hurry before more guards come" I panic breaking the last lock, I go to help Steve up but he flinches away, a look of horror and disappointment in his face.
"Steve Let's got!" I whisper leaving him and running to the door looking down the corridors to see more guards coming our way.
"Steve there's more now fucking move" I hiss.
"You're a monster" Steve mutters limping behind me as I speed walk around the corridors.
"Don't have to remind me Steve." I chirp.
"Lady Alex? Where are you?" Thors deep voice sounds through the ear piece.
"I'm in the...IT room on the third floor, I've got Steve, hurry there's loads of guards coming our way." I breath before kicking in the IT room door. I shove Steve into the thankfully empty room before closing the door and leaning against it, slipping down the door and pulling my knees to my chest.
"Is it true?" Steve finally asks sitting in one of the skinny chairs from one of the computer desks.
"Is what true?" I hum glancing at steves beaten up face, even beaten up and weak that man still looks fucking good.
"You killed all them people?" Steve gasps.
"Yes" I sigh standing up and wandering over to the computer Steve was sat at. I hack into the security Cameras with a few click on the keyboard and see Natasha and Thor fighting loads of guards on the floor below us.
"But they didn't deserve it, they- they had lives and you just took it that away for what?" Steve continues, he rambles on like this for a minute or so and I quickly loose my shit.
"Okay let's get one thing straight" I yell. I spin around and place my hands on the arms of the chair Steve was sat at.
"I did not kill those people, the artic fox did, I didn't have a choice I was forced by Hydra, I was brainwashed, forced, manipulated and abused, I never wanted any of this" I snap, my face getting closer to him, fear was evident on his face as he leaned back.
"I didnt want to stare at innocent children as I put a bullet in their heads, I didn't want to drive a knife through a man who was running to comfort his wife or girlfriend after she was injured in a grenade explosion that I caused....I didn't want to" I yell getting a bit too aggressive.
"I'm sor-"
"заткнись, ты не можешь быть жаль, что вы никогда не знаете, что я сделала" I snap not meaning to speak in Russian.
"Uhm-"
"пожалуйста, просто остановить" I sniff feeling the anger getting replaced with sadness. A heavy silence falls as I stare at Steve's blue eyed watching as he processes my words.
"I know this is bad timing but... you are really hot when you speak Russian" Steve says after the brief silence.
"ну если я смотрю горячий, поцелуй меня" I grin grabbing steves white shirt and pulling him into me. I pause and think about what I'm doing while staring into his blue eyes that had confusion and fear in them, he was trying to work out what I was about to do to him, he thinks I'm gonna hurt him.
I pull him closer and connect our lips. It's the first kiss we've had in nearly 3 years and let me tell you it felt Fucking good. His lips still felt the same, warm as soft, they tasted like blood but I didnt care so did mine but the difference is, the blood on him was his own and the blood on me was an agents.
"Alex? Steve? We are outside the tech room is there any guards?" Nats voice sounds in my ear but I just ignore it.
Suddenly there was a loud crash and a strong gust of wind which made me pull away and stare at the door way to see Natasha and Thor stood there.
"Oh my god" I yell running over to them.
"I've never been so happy to see your face" I say to Natasha as Thor helps Steve up.
"Right, there are Hydra guards everywhere, could you portal us out?" Natasha asks her eyes scanning over me for injuries.
"No I'm not leaving just yet there are hostages held up in here" I chime.
" Rhody and Tony are taking care of that, Wanda and Sam are outside fighting all the hydra agents out there and Clint is back at the HQ with Bucky, which is where you should've been" Natasha mumbles the last part.
"Right" I breath feeling the change happen.
"I'm warning you, it's hard for me to control myself if I'm in this form for long so we've got to hurry" I say running my hands through my long sliver her before throwing my arms in front of me and generating a blue portal.
"Go hurry" I yell as Thor practically Carries Steve through the portal and nat follows cautiously.
"I'll see you outside" I grin.
"Wait wha-" I closed the portal before nat could continue.