2- Curt or something

I woke up the next day around noon. I had the biggest hangover of my life and didn't appreciate any loud noises. So when my phone rung, waking me up, I almost smashed it against the wall.

"What?!" I snapped, not bothering to look at who it was. I heard a scoff.
"Is that how you greet your best friend?" Stacy asked and I rolled my eyes, before groaning in pain.

"What is it?" I pushed, just wanting to get back to bed.
"I get it, you're hungover?" She joked, not making me laugh.

"How many drinks did I have last night?" I whined and decided to stand up to get some cold water in order to cool off my brain. But as soon as I sat up, nausea hit me and I threw the phone to the side. I sprinted towards the bathroom and waited, but I didn't vomit. I just genuinely felt like shit. I walked back to my bed and lied down, taking the phone again. I saw a text from Stacey.

'I figured you wanted to get some sleep in you. Text me once you feel better. Xoxo.' She wrote.

I decided not to answer and just put the phone in the charger, accidentally knocking something that was placed on the nightstand over. I decided to pick it up later when my eyelids closed again and I fell into a deep slumber.

Hours later, when the sun was already starting to set, I woke up. I didn't feel a lot better, but I could at least sit up now. I yawned and when I looked at my nightstand to get my phone, I saw a glass of water and Tylenol placed next to it. How did that get in here? Maybe Stacy put it out for me last night when she brought me home.

I took the Tylenol and drank the whole glass of water, before taking my phone in my hand. I sighed as I leaned back on the headboard of my bed. My fingers moved over the display of my smartphone quickly before opening the messenger app.

'Thanks for the Tylenol. You're the best.' I texted Stacey. It took her only seconds to reply.

'What r u talking about?' She replied and I frowned in confusion, my head not hurting too much for that.

'The Tylenol on my nightstand. Did you put it out last night?' I asked, because I was a hundred percent sure I didn't do it. To be honest, I didn't even know how I got home last night.

'I have no idea who did, but it wasn't me. How did you get home last night anyways?' I started to panic after reading her response. How the heck did I get home last night?!

'I have no idea. I thought you brought me home.' I texted.

'Lmao. R u serious?!' Did she find that funny?

'Yes! Dude, I'm creeped out.' I answered. What if the person who got me home was still here? Or what if- I looked under the cover- okay, I was still in the same clothes from yesterday. I also didn't feel like I had sex last night.

'No doubt. You don't remember anything?' She asked and I tried really hard to remember, but all I came up with was me and the girls dancing. Then there was nothing, like usually when I was really drunk. I will most likely not even gain my memory of last night back.

'No.' I told her.

'R u okay? Like physically? Everything good down there?' Her question made me blush. But I was pretty sure I was good down there.

'Yes. I think I'm just gonna take a long bath. Maybe I'll remember what happened. I'll text you once I do.' I locked my phone and did what I said.

»»»

"You mean he let everybody in, but you?" My brother Jason asked me and I sighed, before glaring at Stacey. Great, I've been back for not even a whole month and my brother would most likely already try to fight with somebody for me.