Cry

I waited for about ten minutes for my dad to pick me up. But he never did. I walked home, I got lost on the way. It was dark and creepy. I noticed a little house down the street. I think it's mine, but I wasn't sure.
  As soon as I got there I noticed the front door wasn't locked. I payed no attention to it. Maybe they forgot to lock it? I walked in and the house was quiet. Which was weird because my Aunt Claire is always loud. I walked upstairs and went into my parents room. They were laying down in their bed. So I guess everyone was asleep. I walked into my bedroom, which was finally done. I fell asleep soon after.
  The next morning, I went downstairs thinking Aunt Claire would be making her delicious pancakes. She's always the first one up. I was shocked to notice she wasn't up. Around twelve no one was up yet. The house was quiet and I hated quiet. I wanted to hear Aunt Claire yelling like a crazy woman. I walked into my mom and dads room to wake them up. I jumped onto them. They didn't even move. "Mom?" There was no movement. "Dad?" No reply. "Stop joking around, it's not funny." It looks like they're not even breathing. They were both laying on their stomach. I turned my mom over first. My mother was drenched in blood. I was terrified. I ran to my dads side. He was the same. They were both cold. I ran to my Aunt Claire's room. She was laying on her stomach as well. I was praying she wasn't dead. I turned her over. She was dead too. I called the police and the Frog brothers.
  I hid in the corner with shock. My family is dead. They were killed by a unwanted visitor. Alan and Edgar got to my house as soon as possible. "Emilia! Where are you?" Yelled Edgar. "She's over here!" Yelled Alan. Edgar got down on his knees. He hugged me tight. "Are you alright?" I shook my head. "I think they were dead last night." Edgar and Alan looked at me with shock. I cried in Edgar's arms. Alan cuddled me as well. The police arrived soon after. They questioned me and took pictures of the cold bodies that were once my family. I wasn't sure where I was gonna stay. And I wondered was that even my dad who called me last night? And what killed them? Or who killed them? "Emilia, you can stay with us for a while if you want." Said Alan with a relaxing tone. I agreed.
  Later that day, we went back to the store. I was still in shock. But I packed my things and headed out. We walked into the store to find their asleep as always. "Are they always asleep?" I joked. "Only during the stores hours." Edgar replied. Alan took me to the back of the store to show where they sleep. "You guys live in the store?" Alan nodded. I smiled. "I can deal with that." They had like a little apartment behind a certain in the back of the store. I found it cute. The Frog brothers room was messy and smelly but I didn't care. Alan gave up his bed for me. But I declined.
  "You should have it Emilia, you've been through a lot." I shook my head. "I got a better idea. How about we share it. You know sleep together. Just not like that." I said awkwardly. Alan laughed. I laughed as well. I was already feeling better.