Chapter 7

Previously:

Me: You don't have to get me anything

Jared💕: But babe it's your birthday!

Me: Okay whatever😂

•••••

"Hey Savannah doesn't know how to drive right?" Bex asked Lana and I as we sit at a table in IHOP.

"I have my permit. At the the foster home I was at, they required all kids to take a driving course when they turned fifteen. They gave us like a month to study and then took us to the DMV to take the test." I explain as I began to finish up my pancakes.

"When was the last time you drove?" Lana asks me.

"Umm probably around a month ago. It was like my sixth driving lesson I believe."

"We should take her for a spin!" Bed says excitedly.

"I'm cool with that!" I say looking at Lana, waiting for her approval.

"Sure. I mean, you have taken many courses before so I don't see why we can't." She said.

"Yay!" I say excitedly as I put my fork down.

Driving was always fun for me; it relaxed me for some odd reason. As soon as the three of us were done eating, we got up and left the breakfast restaurant.

"Do you wanna drive around the neighborhood?" Lana asks me as the three of us hop in the car.

"Sure!" I say.

We pull out of the parking lot and Bex turns on the radio, That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony beginning to blast through the speakers.

"Who's been working so damn hard you got that head on overload!" Bex sings along with Ally.

"Got yourself this flawless body aching down from head to toe!" Lana sings along.

"Ain't nothing, ain't nothing! All my ladies round the world!" I sing.

"Ain't nothing, ain't nothing! Good girls better get bad!" Lana sings.

"You've been down before, you've been hurt before! You've got up before, you'll be good to go, good to go!" Bex and I sing along with Lauren and Camila.

"Destiny said it, you got to get up and get it, get mad independent and don't you ever forget it!" Lana sings.

"Got some dirt on your shoulder, then let me brush it off for ya." Bex sings while brushing Lana's shoulder.

"If you're feeling me, put your five high," Bex and I high five.

"That's my girl!" We all yell, Lana looking back at me.

"OH MY GOD LANA LOOK OUT!" I hear Bex yell.

All I heard were horns honking and the screeching of tires before my head hit the window, causing it to shatter. I felt a sharp pain right above my right eye before suddenly losing both my vision and all feeling in my body.

Sean's POV

I was sitting at the dining room table with Colin and Jared while the girls were out eating. Colin and I were drinking beers while Jared sat there with a glass of water in his hand, staring down at his phone.

"So Jared, how are you and my daughter doing?" I ask him, noticing his facial expression change to a smile.

"We're good! Honestly Sean, you and Lana found an amazing girl to adopt. She's pulled me out of some really dark times, even though we've only been together for a couple of weeks. She makes me feel so happy and I honestly don't know what I would do without her." Jared said.