Home (Kylo Ren x Reader)

"They're beautiful, D/N!" You smiled as your daughter presented you with a handful of daisies.

You were sitting on a soft picnic blanket in an open field as you held your arms out to the four year old. She giggled and jumped onto you.

You wrapped your arms around her and gently lowered yourself down so you were looking up at the sky.

You sighed contentedly. You loved spending time with your daughter. After her father abandoned you two years ago, you promised that you would always be the best version of yourself for her.

"How many planets can you see?" You asked her as she stared up curiously.

She squinted her eyes as she tried to focus, "One... Two... Hey Mama, look!" D/N said, pointing up to the sky.

"What is it darling?" You asked, following her gaze.

Your heart rate quickened as you saw a small fleet of TIE Fighters approaching the surface of the planet.

You stood immediately, picking up your daughter.

"Is it home time now?"

You held her hand and squeezed it reassuringly, "Yes, Princess, it's time to go home," you smiled to her, trying to hide the fear that was increasing within you.

As the TIE Fighters grew closer, you held on to your daughter tighter, frantically glancing around as you looked for a hiding place. You thanked the Maker as your eyes landed on some bushes in the distance. You ran towards them, still carrying your daughter.

Just as you ducked behind the bushes, you watched as the TIE Fighters landed. You heard a loud noise from above you and a far larger, more intimidating spaceship soon made its descent onto the planet.

Your daughter buried her head into your chest, soft sobs escaping her mouth. You felt a lump forming in your own throat as you stroked her hair gently, trying to calm her down.

You watched as a hoard of Storm Troopers exited the TIE Fighters, all of them looking towards the larger spacecraft. You followed their gaze and watched as a cloaked man descended down the ramp, a small group of Storm Troopers behind him.

You knew immediately who the man was. You had heard stories for months about Kylo Ren and his efforts in the First Order. A tear escaped your eyes as you realised that you would be dead if they found you.

Your daughter looked up at you. The sight of you crying started her and she loudly exclaimed, "I'm scared!" Her sobs grew louder and you panicked, knowing that this would alert the Storm Troopers.

Some of the Storm Troopers closer to you perked up and looked your way. You tried to duck further but it was no use. One of them had seen you.

You clutched your daughter as tightly as you could as the Storm Trooper approached you. He roughly lifted you both up and brought you back to the rest of the group.

"What do we have here?" A Storm Trooper asked as you were pushed to the centre of the gathering.

You tried to hush D/N as she whimpered. You had caught the attention of everyone at this point, and you slowly lifted your gaze to the Commander, knowing that he would have the final say over what happened to you.

"P-Please, do what you have to do but don't... don't hurt my daughter, she's just a child," you said weakly, your voice barely above a whisper.

There was complete silence before the Storm Trooper who had found you finally spoke up, "Should I kill them?"