Ch.14

In the ClassroomFairy Godmother strolled up to Ash and her seven friends

In the Classroom
Fairy Godmother strolled up to Ash and her seven friends.

She said "Children, excuse me, um, as you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents and uncle can't come, due to...uh...distance...we've arranged for a special treat." as she walked over to a TV monitor on a cart and clicked a keyboard. A grotesque shot of Maleficent filled the entire screen.

Maleficent said "I don't see anything. Nor do I hear..." as she backed up to reveal Hook, Evil Queen, Ursula, Jafar, Doctor Facilier, Cruella, and Hades gathered around her.

Fairy Godmother beckoned Ash and her friends to the TV.

They obeyed reluctantly, with Carlos carrying Dude, who was dressed in a jacket.

Hook said "Is this bloody thing on? It's broken. I hate electronics." while clicking away at a remote and threw it down.

Evil Queen shouted "Evie! It's Mommy!" as she watched an image appeared on their funky laptop.

Evie waved at the TV monitor.

Evil Queen said "Look how beautiful." Ursula cutted in and said "I would agree to Olivia. You know what they say: the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Cruella cackled.

Maleficent said "Don't you mean the weeds?"

Hades said "Woah! Who's the hideously old bat?" as he pointed at the screen.

Rick said "That's Fairy Godmother, father." with a smile.

Maleficent said "Still doing tricks with eggplants?"

Fairy Godmother said "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!"

Hook said sarcastically, "You really couldn't give bloody Cinderella till one a.m.? I mean, really. What, the little hamsters had to be back on their tiny little wheels?"

Maleficent, Hook, Evil Queen, Ursula, Jafar, Doctor Facilier, Cruella, and Hades laughed.

Fairy Godmother said "They were mice! They were mice."

Mal said "Hi, Mom!"

Maleficent shouted "Mal!"

Evil Queen tapped Maleficent's horns, as a reminder to calm down and be discreet.

Maleficent said "M-----miss you."