You Fool!

Aha! You fool! You thought this was a chapter didn't you? I don't know how to express it but I am laughing evily right now.

Okay, I'm sorry. You are not a fool, but this is also not a real chapter. Unfortunately for the people who actually want to read the story, this is an authors note. But, I will thank you for liking this, really, I'm glad.

And I will tell you that I do love writing, whether it turn out to be utter trash or pure art. But, I cannot devote all my precious lazing-around-time to stare at a screen and type my weird ideas and scenarios into a story. And so, the updates will not come as often.

So, if you are getting bored, abandon the story if you really want to, I won't mind. I'll keep writing on the time I feel most creative or happy. But, if you do chose to keep going, criticize my writing. Go ahead and call it complete trash or something, but at least say the reasons so I can try to make a sad attempt to fix it.

So, have a good day or night. The note is nearing the end and I want to tell a joke, to make you, the person reading this, to smile, whether it be from the stupidity of the joke or that its actually funny.

Who does the pharaoh speak to when he's sad?

His mummy.

Ba-dum tss.