Prologue~

"My people! I present to you the last known living Ro'Maeve." The King of Tu'la announced and he took a glance back at Zane who had his hands bound to a wooden stake that had been placed in the center of O'khasis.

The crowd jeered at Zane, some people occasionally threw things at him. Zane hissed when a piece of metal that was throw hit him in the face, leaving a long scratch.

The king of Tu'la only chuckled as Zane lifted his head up to meet his gaze. "Go to hell!" He spat. The king scowled. "I'm going to enjoy this.. That and the thought of my complete rule over O'khasis.." He hissed. "O'khasis will fall under your rule! Don't you understand you don't know how our government runs!" Zane yelled. "O'khasis needs a lord, not a dictator or king, you're just setting things up for failure!" He finished.

"What do you know? You're just a lowly priest who had no shot of getting a title any higher." The king said. "My father was lord before you mercilessly killed him! That was the title I was honored to have!" Zane screamed, fury flashing on his face before wincing from the raindrops and tears that were falling in his cuts.

"I don't care, Guards! Fetch my sword." The king sneered, his eyes glaring at Zane. He struggled against the rope bonds that were in his wrist as a guard kneeled in front of the king, holding out a shiny sword and an Icy blue blade and a black hilt.

The king took the sword and admired it for a moment before pressing the tip against Zane's chest. "No, I don't want you to have a quick death.." He hissed. "I want you to feel as much pain as you can.." he said before pulling the sword away.

He raised his hand up and scratched Zane across the face, placing two new scratches next to the one he already obtained, also ripping Zane's mask in the process, causing it to fall around his neck.

The king smirked. "You look so much like your mother.." He said. Zane groaned in response, the right side of his face burning.

The king kneeled right in front of him, raising the sword and plunging it in Zane's leg, right through the bone.

Zane screeched in pain, tear flowing freely down his face. The king pulled the sword down, cutting through his leg like it was nothing.

Once the king was done, he pulled the sword out and studied the blood that was now dripping from it.

People in the crowd were starting to chant and cheer. 'Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!'

Zane's head was spinning already from the amount of blood loss, he didn't even notice that the king had pressed the tip of the sword against his chest again.

"Goodbye, Zane Ro'Maeve.." The king said before stabbing Zane in the stomach. Zane had a look of shock on his face as he coughed up blood. The king pulled the sword out, Stabbing Zane in the heart, pausing a few minutes as Zane started gasping.

"Tr-Travis I'm s-sorry.." He whispered before letting darkness consume him.

"My people! The high priest is dead!"