13.0 = I Hate You.

MINA'S POV

I called ambulance after Jeongyeon fainted because of too much blood coming from her wounds. I tried to shake her body to make sure that shes still alive but none of reaction i received. When ambulance is finally arrived,the person in charge lift her up and quickly put her onto the van. 

When im about to get into the van, Chaeyoung pull me into her embrace and began to cry. I couldnt cry and couldnt react neither. Im tired of crying. My life is miserable. I hate myself.

"Let me go,chaengie" I said as i pushed her away and quickly get into the van and leave her behind. 

"Lets go" I said to the ambulance driver and close the van door right away. I can see chaeyoung now kneeling on the ground and crying her lungs out. Im sorry Chaeyoung. You hurt her. She doesnt deserve it. You. Deserve it.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Yes im a loser. I even hurt my own bestfriend. No. My own jams brother. What am i ? An animal? I think as i cry hard while kneeling. After an hour i stayed like that, i received a call from Tzuyu and it makes me stop crying for awhile.

"Yeo-yeoboseyo?" I said.
"Chaeng,you better go here now"

"Where?"
"Dont act like you dont know. You hur- WAIT WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

And with that,she ended up her call and i got curious so i quickly get into the apartment,searching for my car key and put on jacket since its cold. I drive fastly like a crazy tiger chasing its prey.

A moment after that, i reached at the hospital and get my ass off from my car and quickly run to the nearest counter.

"Annyeonghaseyo,may i know where is Yoo Jeongyeon ward?" I asked one of the nurse there while gasped.
"Yoo Jeongyeon?"
"Ne"
"Shes still at the ICU u may searc-"
"Ok thanks"

I search and search and search until i saw some familiar body in front of me. Yes its twice,its them.

"Hey guys! Im sorry fo-" i got a hard slap from Tzuyu.
"Ouch!! what the hell!?!?" i said as i held my left cheek.
"For god sake,i really hate you now,Son Chaeyoung" Shes ready for give me another slap and this time, i really ready for it.
"YOU BOTH STOP IT!!!" Nayeon said as shes crying.

"You.... chaeyoung......" She continue to talk and Tzuyu give me a death glare and walk away from me. I rushed to Nayeon and wipe her tears and ask her.
"Nayeon,why everyone is crying? why are you crying??"
"I...hate....you"

"S-sorry?"
"Dont... touch me... you disgust me..."
She said as she pushed my hand away and pushed me away causes my butt to hit the floor. 

I look to another members,they are crying. Mina is there and crying also. I slowly walk to Mina and sit beside her. I took her right hand and hold it as tight as i can.

"Mina....." i said. No reply. No movement. I could hear only sobbings.

"Hey... can u tell me whats going on..? Why is everyone crying?? Is jeongyeon okay??" I asked her again,but more soft than before.
"Follow me." She said with a harsh tone and sounds so cold.