5

{Jinhee's POV}

Lessons finally ended and I could enjoy freedom. I slung my bag onto my shoulder and went out of the classroom.

While walking down the hallway, a hand grab my wrist and pulled me inside the restroom.

I was about to scream, but that person cover my mouth, preventing me from screaming. 

Then, I was pushed onto the ground. "Kim Jinhee," I heard a woman's voice said. I lifted up my head and saw Soojung looking down at me. 

"Stay away from Suga." She grab my chin and forcefully lift it to meet her eyes. I remove her hand that is grabbing onto my chin. 

"And what if I don't?" I said sarcastically. "You don't want to know what will happen next." Soojung whispered into my ears. "I want to know." I said

Soojung smirked and grab a handful of my hair, pulling it. She harshly release my hair and her minions pinned me onto the wall before I could even react.

She came closer and punch me hard in the stomach. She slap me hard on the cheek before leaving. "This is just the beginning." She said with that evil smirk of her's plastered on her face. 

Soojung's minions let go of my arms and left together with her. I lean my back onto the wall for support due to the pain caused by Soojung.

I place my hands on my stomach and close my eyes to endure the pain. After about a few minutes, the slowly fade away. I got up and open the restroom's door, but its locked. 

"Urrghh this bish!!" I cursed and ruffled my hair in frustration. I reach into my pocket to call just anyone for help. 

"Fck.." I muttered. I only had 5% of battery left. I scroll down my contact list and just randomly call a person. 

... No answer...

I hang up and dialed the number again. "Yah!! Where are you?!" The person finally answered. I was about to say something, but my phone shut down. 

I threw my phone beside the sink and sat on the floor, feeling helpless. I'm hungry... Slowly, my vision became blurry, and then darkness took over my sight.

{Suga's POV}

I was on the way home, when I saw Soojung and friends acting really suspiciously in front of the girl's restroom. Why care about her?  I look away and left school.

I went home straight and finish all of my homework. "Done!!" I threw my pen on my study table and did some simple strecthes.

"Yoongi ah!! Where's Jinhee?" Eomma barge into my room and asked all of a sudden. "Molla." I responded and check the time on my phone.

"Its 10pm already and she's not home. Give her a call arraseo?" Eomma ordered me and I just nodded.

- 1 missed call-

I unlock my lock screen and saw a missed call from Jinhee. I was about to call her back, when Jinhee called me back.

I immediately pick up the call and answer it. "Yah!! Where are you?!" I shouted. But then the call was hang up immediately.

"Yeobuseyo?!" I raise my voice a bit louder. I then noticed that the call already ended. What's with this girl seriously...

Oh wait.. is she in the restroom? Something hit me and I ran out of the house, despite wearing just a hoodie and and shorts.

I jump over the school gate and rushed to the 3rd level's restroom. Indeed, the door was locked, which is unusual.

Without a second a thought, I kicked open the door and saw Jinhee on the ground, with her head burried in her knees.

"Gwenchana?" I shook her shoulders, but she didn't respond. Instead, her body just fell onto my chest. She look very pale though.

I slung her bag over my shoulders and shoved her phone into my pocket, before carrying her out of the restroom, bridal style.

Aish.. this girl.. always making me worry..