75 -4x08

"Klaus, I need to go," Eira stated.

Eira had woke up in the morning in the guest room. She had taken a shower and changed into some of Rebekah's clothes that were left there. She now had to leave, she had deemed that she had been with Klaus too long. If she stayed with him any longer, she might never leave.

"I don't want you to," Klaus grabbed her hand and gave her a pleading look.

"I don't want to leave, but I need to," Eira said, declining Klaus what he wanted.

"Fine," he scowled down at the ground.

Eira took her hand that wasn't in Klaus's hold and she rested it on his cheek to make him look at her. His eyes flickered to hers and she smiled. She removed her hand.

"I promise I'll see you soon," Eira smiled and she reached up and pecked his cheek with her lips.

That small action made him take an intake of breath. Her presence near him would forever stain him. A stain that clouded his mind, made him act so unlike himself. He was drenched in the feeling of a burning warmth that crippled and choked the cold out of his undead heart. The only worldly idea he had in her presence was how much he loved her.

Eira walked away from him and out the front door. He was left with the cold, barren feeling sinking into him again. His heart was ice when not in her presence. Only Eira's simple glance could unfreeze it.

__________________

Stefan had gone home at night only to be greeted by the sounds of Damon being the most intimate with some girl. He figured out that girl was Elena when he woke up in the morning, very tired from practically getting no sleep because of his brother.

Elena was leaving for school and Damon was saying goodbye to her. He was strangely happy and it broke Stefan's heart to have to tell him that the feelings Elena had for him might not be real. Once Elena was gone, Stefan pulled Damon away, telling him they needed to have a little talk.

"So, little brother, what do you need to spill your guts about?" Damon questioned, pouring alcohol into a glass.

"You, uh, might want to sit down," Stefan suggested.

Damon shrugged and sat down on the couch in the living room. He looked at Stefan curiously as to what information could be so important.

"Elena is sired to you," Stefan started. "Rebekah told me."

"Sired? Really Stefan? That is the most pathetic nonsense I've ever heard come out of your mouth, and you've said some crap in your day," Damon said, incredulously. "And since when do you trust what Rebekah says?"

"Since now," Stefan answered. "Just listen. It was your blood that turned her, right? I mean, she's been different from day one because of you. You can't deny that."

"Sure I can. I finally got Elena to a good place about being a vampire. Why can't you just accept that she's happy because of me?" Damon said.

"I just want Elena to have free will," Stefan explained. "But you know what? Prove me wrong. Tell her it's okay to drink from a blood bag."

"She can't. Her weird doppelgänger body rejected the blood from the bag," Damon stated.

"Right, because you told her to. You said she had to drink warm human blood straight from the vein. She almost died to make you happy," Stefan said and Damon clearly didn't believe him. "Look, just ask her to drink from a blood bag. Make sure you'll tell her how happy you'll be if it works, and if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to apologize."

"When her body rejects this blood, which it will, your apology better be epic," Damon said and he got up to leave.

Damon went to school and had Elena drink blood from a blood bag. Her body accepted the blood, revealing she was sired to Damon. He went home after and dug around for a papers about New Orleans where he could possibly break the sire bond.

Eira walked through the door of the Salvatore house and went into the parlor where Damon was digging through a chest of papers along with other chests scattered around the room. Stefan was talking to him. A confused look crossed her face and she went over to them.

"What are you two doing?" Eira questioned.

Damon stood from looking through papers and he said,"We are going to Bourbon Street, little sis. Pack your bags."

Eira opened her mouth, but then closed it. She decided she would question it in the car and she went to her room and grabbed a small bag, putting a change of clothes in it.

She bounded down the stairs and to the outside where her brothers were leaning against Damon's blue car.

"Where's Bourbon Street?" Eira questioned.

Damon face-palmed, but then he looked at her,"New Orleans, Eira."

"Oh, sorry," Eira said, sheepishly.

Damon opened the car door for her and put the passenger seat forward so she could get in the back. He took her bag from her and put it in the trunk. Stefan got in the passenger seat and Damon was driving.

As they drove, Eira asked questions,"Why are we going to New Orleans?"

Damon sighed,"Elena's sired to me and I want to break the sire bond. I know a witch."

"I hope you break it. You should be happy," Eira stated, honestly and Damon smiled.

A cell phone rung in the car. It was Stefan's and he looked at the caller ID. It was Rebekah. He smiled and answered the phone.

"Hey," he breathed out into the phone with a smile.

"Where are you?" Rebekah questioned. She had to admit, she found herself wanting to talk to Stefan. Even though she pushed him away because she didn't trust easily, she wanted to trust him.

"I'm with my brother. Trying to break the sire bond. I'll be back soon, though," Stefan explained. "I promise you'll be the first person that I see."

"I don't like to wait, Stefan. I'm very impatient," Rebekah said.

"Then, maybe, you'll learn to have patience," Stefan suggested.

"Maybe," she smiled. "But not likely."

"I'll see you, Rebekah," Stefan said and he hung up the phone.

Damon was eavesdropping on the whole thing and he spoke,"You're flirting with Barbie Klaus?"

"I'm not flirting," Stefan denied.

"That was most definitely flirting," Damon argued before he smirked. "You like her."

"Damon....," he warned, not wanting him to go there.

"Well, I think their cute together," Eira inputted.

"We're not together. We're just friends," Stefan clarified.

"Uh huh," Damon nodded his head and said in a sarcastic manner. "Just friends."

________________

Author's Note: Okay, I promised an update today and I know its late but I was in a depressed mood today and was thinking of all these sad scenes to write. I had to listen to love songs to get out of it.

I'll have the rest of this episode tomorrow, I can't finish it because I'm tired.