Part 36

I open my eyes next to find that it's the morning, and I am back to having two arms and legs. I try to roll over, feeling the cool floor against my skin. Confused, I look down and see that I'm naked. With my tired brain, I forgot for a moment where we are. When I remember that we are in the school, I sit up abruptly but only to be stopped by an arm around my waist. I follow the arm back to the owner and see a naked Heath. Blushing from the shock, and the predicament we are in, I turn away from his defined chest. I gently take Heath's arm picking it up, and moving it away from my body, sliding out from under it. I stand up, and then quickly duck down when I see the blue sky outside. As a precaution I walk out of sight of the windows. I look around the classroom, hoping for something to cover myself with. As I look I catch a look at the time. 6.10. I realise that the teachers will be arriving soon, and if we don't get out soon we'll have to give a very awkward explanation. As I was unable to take my clothes off in time last night, they were torn to shreds when I shifted. I walk to the desk to see if the teacher left a jacket or something along those lines. I pull the chair as quietly as I can across the floor looking at the seat and floor, hoping that they dropped something. I hear Heath start to mumble as he wakes up, causing me to squeal and duck down behind the desk.

"Trixie?" He calls groggily. I poke my head up from where I am hiding behind the desk.

"Here." I answer. He bursts out laughing when he sees my eyes peeking above the desk.

"What are you doing?" He asks through his laughter.

"Well, you might not have noticed, but you're naked and so am I." I respond.

"We're mates, I'll see it all at some point." He replies.

"Yes. Some point." I agree. Shaking his head he reaches for his clothes, that he neatly folded the night before which I had failed to notice, and throws me his shirt. After catching it, and muttering a thank you, I put it on before standing up. I hold the hem down just in case it rises up higher than expected, but luckily it covers myself, with spare. Heath has pulled the pants towards where he is now sitting up, covering his waist down. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"You don't want me to see you naked, but your okay with seeing me naked?" He asks. I blush again, turning around. I hear him getting up, pulling the pants up.

"You can look now." He lets me know. I turn, only to get distracted by his chest. He chuckles, clearing his throat. I press my lips together looking up to his unique eyes.

"How are we going to get out of here?" I ask changing the focus off me.

"Let's see if we are able to get out now." He says, walking to the door for the corridor. As we walk down the hall I catch a glimpse of the classroom that I had my detention in, and ultimately where the message that Heath saw was left. The room was trashed. I sneak a glance at Heath who is striding ahead, ignoring the room. I guess his wolf left in the night, and was the thing responsible for the mess.

We arrive at the door and Heath reaches for the handle, only to be burned by it, again. He groans looking around. I rush to his side, taking his hand to examine it. I run my thumb over it gently. Luckily, it wasn't a bad burn.

"We're going to have to wait for the humans to arrive." I tell him, with a sigh. He pulls his hand out of mine, and pulls me closer.

"I'm sorry we're stuck in this mess." He whispers into my hair.

"Why? It's not your fault." I respond. I feel him tense.

"Or is it?" I ask pulling back.

"No. You'll understand when I explain what you asked me to, last night." He tells me.

"It's something you're keeping from me?" I ask.

"Kind of." He replies as we hear the door lock opening. Before we can react there is a shout.

"Hey!"

Hi! I'm so so sorry for the long wait, I had problems with my wifi, and I had everything on my computer so I couldn't send it to my phone to upload it, otherwise I would have.

I hope you liked it. :)

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, comment, sharing and following!

CC ;)