Where Is This Coming From?

POV - Sarah

Warnings: Phobias

-Begin Chapter-

I sat at the dining room table while Danielle sat stood at the end of it, a chair pushed to the side as she looked at the paperwork in front of her.

"Yes, they want to buy it." there was a pause as the person answered. "Ok, I'll let them know. If you accept their offer, how long till you will be able to move out completely?"

Danielle stood there, her brows furrowed in concentration as she listened intently. She had taken off her black jacket to show off more of her teal colored top. The top was cut so it basically clung to her slightly curved frame.

I don't know why I am staring at her like this, just observing her, but I needed to stop, I just couldn't though. I observed more of her body, taking in the slight curve of her back which led down to her shapely bottom which was covered in the tight black dress pants she was wearing.

I felt myself freeze at the realization.

Oh fuck, I'm done for.

Why in the hell did I have to be a butt girl? Why? I mean it's probably cause I have a rather large chest myself, which is annoying as fuck because it tends to get in my way all the time, but still.

Wait, what the fuck was I doing? There was a good chance that I wasn't even on her radar. I could end up not being her preference or just not her type in general. I just need to keep everything to myself and not get my hopes up. It's the only way I am going to make through. As soon as this house sells Danielle will be gone and I will just be left with the memory of her.

I was brought back out of my musings by Danielle's voice.

"Really? one week." she paused again as she listened to the owners talk for a little more. "Ok, I'll let them know that I can call you back as soon as I know what they decide, ok?"

There was a pause and I watched a smile light up Danielle's face causing a tightness in my chest. It was such a beautiful smile.

I sighed internally. What was wrong with me?

"Your welcome. I will talk to you again soon hopefully."

With that Danielle ended the call with a sigh.

"Everything ok?" I asked, thankful for the distraction from my thoughts.

"Yeah." she answered, looking over the dining room table. "The owners told me if the guys wanted to buy this place and got the payment and stuff set up in a week the owners would cut off 2 million off the price making it about 10 million, plus they will leave them all the furniture and everything."

"Man, they want to get rid of this house badly." I muttered, a little shocked.

"I guess so." muttered Danielle.

"Are you ok?" I asked, getting up from my chair and moving to stand next to her.

"Yeah, I'm just a little overwhelmed I guess. I mean, this is the first big house I am selling. Normally I sell small homes in the middle of nowhere, but this, this is just crazy."

"I know what you mean." I said, causing Danielle to look at me, her eyebrow raised.

I answered her unasked question.

"You see, just about a week ago, I was a waitress, working, just trying to get by living on my own just watching YouTube in my spare time and now, now I hanging out with my favorite YouTubers, helping them look for a house and basically just living life. Honestly, I am blown away with how my life has turned out thus far."