THREE

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER THREE ━━ heaven in hell

 the guardiansCHAPTER THREE ━━ heaven in hell

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝EYES UP HERE DOUCHBAGS! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

ABASHED, MIDAS GLANCED AROUND THE POORLY LIT room one of the guards roughly pushed her in and before she knew what was happening she was ordered to strip down to nothing more than her undergarments and step in another room while she scowled at the other guards with a fierce hatred.

When the door closed she was left alone in the small room and she looked around her with her arms crossed over her chest defiantly. Finally she turned to look ahead only to be met with orange liquid spewing from every direction, soaking her entire body in the dreadful liquescent.

She tried to shield her eyes to the best of her abilities, but there was no way of keeping the orange liquid away even with her arms held up in front of her. The damage was already done and it left a burning sensation in her eyes, tears prickling in them. Spitting the orange substance from her mouth when it was shut off she angrily wipped the left over liquid from her face with a low grow. She was ready to curse the guards into a new decade but the moment she even tried to move forward, Midas was met with three robotic sentinels stopping her as they flew around her head, holding her in place. The brunette breathed heavily, the orange substance still dripping from her skin as she glared at the sentinels hovering around her "assholes." She grumbled irritated.

Eventually, Midas was malevolently moved towards another room and tossed inside harshly in what looked like some poor excuse for a changing room. The brunette threw a threatening glare over her shoulder before turning back around. She pushed the longers damp strands of her hair out of her face when they sticked to her forhead.

Turning to look at the others in the room, Midas caught both Peter and Rocket staring at her or better said, her chest area. "Eyes up here douchbags?" She barked out.

Rocket only scoffed before turning away, but Peter was still staring at her with a goofy smile, one which she didn't return in the slightest. "If you know what's good for you Quill, you beter turn around."

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥

༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥