~Chapter 3-Crying in the rain~

It all happened so fast.

The crash, the sound of glass being cracked, smashing metal, and loud patter of heavy rain.

Bruised and bleeding, you lay in the middle of the road with rain pouring over your aching body. Loud sirens blasted in the background but all you heard was the screaming ringing through your head as another car smashed into the one you and your parents were in.

With wide eyes, you stare up at the sky with mouth agape and flashing lights sending you into a frenzy. Near by citizens come rushing to the the scene, all shocked at what was laying in front of them.

You move your arm to the side and wince, feeling the glass cut and tear at your skin. The pain snapped you out of the unbearable daze you were in. You force the top half of your body up from the road, hands pushing down on the broken glass.

You didn't want to look. You didn't want to, but you had to. Prying your panicked eyes away from your bleeding hands, your eyes meet with your smashed up car when you lift your head. In the background, police were putting yellow tape around the scene, keeping everyone from getting too close. Your mind was still fuzzy from the pain and you shock.

Your parents, laying there unmoving, caught your full on attention. You had no wheelchair, you didn't want police coming too close, so you start to drag yourself over to their bodies. The police, now wanting to help, come over to aid you.

"Stay away!" You shout, catching everyone off guard.

"Please... stay away." You whisper, only getting a pitiful nod afterwards.

Forcefully dragging your body over, every move you made stung and burned. The rain beat down on your cut up skin and matted down your hair, but you didn't care. Stopping beside your mom's body, you realize it was too late. Her eyes were slightly open and her chest didn't go up and down like it was supposed to.

"M-mom?" You push on her arm, getting no response.

Now that you had refused help and camera men were everywhere, many more people started to pour in from the streets. Including Sans and his dancing friends. Everyone's eyes were glued to you, unable to do anything but watch.

Letting out a pained cry, you bring your hands over your mouth, tears blurring your vision. Looking over to your dad, you saw him in the exact state. Dead.

"This is not how I wanted it to end!" You sob, clamping your hands to the sides of your head.

"I can't do this alone, I have no one now!" You cry, laying over and placing your forehead on your mother stomach.

"Miss, please, let us help-" a policeman tries to convince you before your cry cuts him off.

You curl your damaged hands up to your chest, screaming out as thunder blares over your voice. It was like your heart had been ripped out and replaced by nothing at all. It felt like you had no heart. No anymore.

You were paralyzed from a plan crash and you survived. But you and your parents get into a car crash and you're left alone? Why couldn't luck be on their side? You felt like luck had screwed you over; taken your life away from you once again.

Everyone knew you were crying. But the rain made it look like you were upset, not broken, even if you were. Closing your parents eyes, you lift your head and look over the large crowd of monsters and humans. Sans stood there, eyes wide and standing straight up from his usual slouched over position, his friends and brother the same way.

With a pained smile, your eyes roll into the back of your head and you pass out, only hearing the screams of your parents as the car rolled until you were flung out of the front window.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You stare out of the hospital window, forehead pressed against the glass and knees pulled up to your chest, even if you couldn't move them. The constant beeping from the machine drove you insane. But you could still hear the screams.

"Make it stop!" You scream, covering your ears.

As rain tapped against the window, nurses come rushing in, trying to comfort you. But you always refused. Any kind of affection and you would break again. You didn't want people to see you like that. Not ever again.

All of your family were far away, you had no brothers or sisters, and the family that are close? They hate you. So to you, you have no one left. You're all alone.

"Are you okay?" A nurse asks.

You look over with dull, tear filled eyes, trying to smile as best you can. Even if it came out like a wince.

"I'll never be okay. Not after this." You cry, pulling your hands over your eyes so no one could see the tears.

The two nurses go to leave, not wanting to upset you further. Before both of them could leave, you call out to the one remaining.

"W-wait, please."

She turns back around, giving you a smile and walking back over to you. Before she could say anything, you wrap your arms around her waist, crying into your nurse outfit. She stands there in shock for a few seconds before patting the back of your head in a motherly way, a way that tore down the walls you were so desperately trying to put up.

"C-can I request something?" You choke out, pulling away from her slightly.

"Anything you want, dear." She replies, smiling down at you.

Looking back out of the window, you put your hand up to the slightly cold glass, looking up at the sky with tear filled eyes.

"Can you make the pain stop?" You cry, trembling and scared of what was to come.

The nurse looks down at her feet, sighing and shaking her head, that made you feel miserable all over again. Before she could leave once more, you reach out and grab the sleeve of her outfit, hand shaking.

"Can I go back out in the rain?" You ask, taking your hand away from her when she turns back around to you.

"Why would you want to, dear? Wouldn't that just make you feel worse?" She questions.

You nod your head, letting her know it would. But if you didn't, your pride would be taken from you. And right now, that was all you had left. Giving her a upset smile, you try to laugh the pain away.

"I don't want anyone to see me cry."