1

REVAMP

————————————————————————November 30, 2016

November 30, 2016

Lia

"Should've listened, my mama always told me this, I was only thirteen when she told me this. Watch who you fuck with & never ever trust a nigga for nothing, even if you feel like you really love her, don't ever tell that bitch that you really love her cause that's when she's gon' make you feel like you nothing & that's when you gon' start to feel like you bugging!" I rapped along to 'A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie' played through out my 2017 Mercedes G63 G-Wagon making me I think about my wack ass ex boyfriend who was now out of my life.

"Yes Kayla" I asked answering the Bluetooth in my truck.

"Girl where is you at? I knew we should've road together, you so spent!" she yelled making me roll my eyes. It was my older brothers baby shower and I was not that excited to see my family, my anxiety was thru the roof so I was taking my precious time.

"I'll be there" I mumbled before hanging up and my music resumed. Riding around my home town brought back so many bitter sweet memories which had me even more on edge.

I had three siblings, my older sister BB who I adored even though she had 15 years on me she was like a second mom. Then my sister Loren who I didn't fuck with at all the bitch could drop dead and it wouldn't move me, God forgive me but that's truly how I felt. My brother Marcus and I had the best relationship since we were closer in age.

The whole reason I didn't care for my family was because of the emotional trauma they caused me growing up. They all enabled each other and I didn't care to be stuck in that cycle with them, so after high school I packed my shit up and left. Now here I was back home because my whore brother then got somebody knocked up.

I pulled into the venue turning my truck off, mentally preparing myself to see my family! It's been about five years and apart of me wanted to be excited to see them but a part of me wanted to get the hell back to New York.