Something I'd like to talk about...

So earlier this year, I decided to stop the editing for this story. If I were to edit, I'd change too much and I really don't wanna do that, considering there's people currently reading it or have read it. I'd have to unpublish the whole thing and I don't wanna do that. So as of right now,  it's gonna stay the way it is. (Bleh, sorry.)

BUT I've honestly been thinking about a rewrite. AND BEFORE YOU GET MAD, KEEP READING!!!! This story isn't the best. There's a lot of plot holes that I'd like to cover, grammar and format problems, scenes I wish weren't existing in this story (a lot of cringe happening), and I wanna flush the story out with better descriptions, longer chapters, more tension, and more suspense. There's just so much in this story I'd like to change. The story would most likely become new adult if I rewrite it. My writing has improved a bit since this story (but let's be real, there's always room for improvement.) If you've read my Best Kept series, you'll definitely see a difference lol.

If I do plan on rewriting, it most likely won't be on wattpad. I know a lot of people dislike rewrites because of changes and because what would be the point if you knew the ending already? I feel like this is my first, REALLY rough draft that's terrible. I love these characters though. If you do approve of a rewrite, let me know and maybe I'll post it sometime in the future. I'd love for you guys to read it.

I will not be taking this story down or anything.

If you've made it this far, I love you. If you've made it through the whole book, I love you also. This is just random thoughts I hope I can put into action. This book is very special to me and so are all of you beautiful people. Have a safe and happy holiday! <3