Chapter 16

When I pulled my phone out to get a cab someone took a hold of my hand and turned me around and smashed my lips against his. Although I didn't know who I was kissing, I kissed back. I mean his warm lips were soft on mine. It made me happy to feel someone kiss me in such a long time.

Once I pulled away I couldn't believe who I was kissing this whole time...

Jack.

"What the hell?" I ask looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Let's take a walk, you know cause we're already outside," He said smirking. I nod and we start to walk. I have no idea where were going, but this feels right.

As we walk I feel Jack put his hand in mine. I look down at our hands, and think to myself about the other night I had with him.

"So we're just gonna forget that you totally ditched me to fuck a hoe at our date?" I ask ripign my hand out of his grip.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't remember a thing of that night. I was so wasted dude" he said turning to me and smiling.

He did not just 'dude' me. I ain't no dude, dude. Gawd I need help.

"Please let me make it up to you, no parties, they are a bad idea. Let's go out to dinner." He says grabbing a hold of my hand again.

"Do you expect me to forget all ab-" I say being cut off by Jack's lips on mine.

"Than a date it is. Let's go" He says leading me to his car.

We get in and I text Kate and Maddy that i'll be back later.

This is the pinkie finger of chapters! IF YOU GUYS HAVE NOT READ MY OTHER BOOKS I SURE HOPE YOU DO SOON! HOW DO YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR?