Meet your Match

New Orleans 1965
Nicklaus Michaelson had just finished his meal and was walking around the city of New Orleans. To any passers-by he would have looked like a young man no more in his late 20 having a peaceful stroll but on closer inspection you could still see the blood on his lips as if he had just been kissed by a scarlet wearing seductress. He was jovial, ecstatic really. He had just took hold of this glorious city, it was now his to do as he please. He did not notice a certain blonde staring at him amusement. After all this was so much like him, and would relish the time they met in person. " Why wait when I could do it tonight " the blonde whispered to himself his violet eyes sparkling at the thought. The blonde followed Nicklaus up to an warehouse near the harbor . Nicklaus or ' Klaus ' as he liked be called a chill run down his spine as if someone or rather something was watching him, stalking him. He turned around and came face to face to cold wind of the night, there nothing there but shadows and few stray animals. He continued his walk. Every night he would come here to watch the sunrise and wasn't due to rise in a few hours. He sat down and look over harbor, as ships set the sea aglow he did not notice the blonde heading his way. The blonde decided to make an entrance, " It is truly amazing,  isn't it how beautiful city even in the night " said. Nicklaus was surprised, he did not notice that anyone was next to him and he would have heard when the person approached, as if reading his mind the blonde  said "No you wouldn't have, I'm quite sneaky when I want to be." Nicklaus looked up to see who this person might. He noticed that it was a man no more than in his twenties of Anglo-Saxon decent with blonde hair and grey eyes that seem to appear violet in the right light, He was pale and he had no scent, and smooth to glow like he was under florescent light. He was handsome too. "Who are you?" Klaus asked with genuine curiosity. " I am Lestat and I suppose your next question is what am I  hmm" the blonde now identified as Lestat replied. Klaus growled, it seems that this person can read minds " I can read minds Nicklaus and answer your question I am going to ask you another question,  Do you believe in demons?" Lestat asked. Klaus did not know where this was going but it wasn't good so he attacked Lestat, pinning him to wall of the warehouse. He bared his fangs at Lestat trying scare the blonde only to be thrown of by an invisible force. " Now, Now Klaus, you should know better than to attack something unknown to, you might attack the devil himself " Lestat said as he walked to the fallen Klaus flashing him a fanged smile. Klaus gasped, he didn't know what this being was but he had doubt that their diet was quite similar. Lestat grabbed Klaus by his neck lifting him in the air with one hand. Klaus struggled to get to no avail, Lestat was too strong for him. Lestat then pinned him to the wall and bared his fangs " It seems as if you have finally met your Match Lestat said and bite into Klaus ' neck.
Klaus woke up to see the sun shining down on him and a note beside that reads 
There are things out stronger than you are Nicklaus, be careful and swallow your for you have yet to Meet your Match. We will meet again Mr. Mickelson.
-Lestat de Lioncourt

Present Day
A blonde sits in a coffee shop, waiting for someone enjoying the  warmth of the coffee next to him. Over the years his waited for this meeting and now the time has come "Hello Lestat " someone said beside him Lestat knew that crisp British accent anywhere, "Hello, Klaus "
The End.