°Chapter 9°

You fell on your knees once the whistle sounded through the stadium.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

First game done,

Too many more to go.

~~~

Hinata sat there, staring at the screen that was zoomed in on a female player that looked as though she was in pain.

He stared helplessly, hoping that she was okay. Hinata was about to shift closer to the screen if it wasn't for the loud yell erupting from the TV.

"And the young, female gets on her feet again ready to spread her wings and fly to victory."

Oh how he wished he could support her with all his might, stand next to her as she continued on her growing future as an athlete.

But she was just out of reach,

~~

You was on the bench with you team, Will and Jen stood before you giving feedback and what to expect at your next game.

You were still in shock. You had completed the first game to the tournament, and did it as one of the youngest Olympic athletes.

"- (Y/N)."

"Huh?"

Jen looked at you and repeated her sentence with a slight laugh.

"Great job out there. You deserve to play on that pitch and no one can say otherwise. Great job (Y/N), you've made everyone proud."

Your smile stretched across your face, settling in a large grin.

"Thank you."

Your team exited the gym, parents and family bombarded the large group of girls. Yours stepped forward, crushing you in their arms.

Everyone was happy and excited to see what would come next.

~

Her fame was pushing her higher,

~~

And he was to low to reach the girl that was all the way up there.

~

And she couldn't see the ground where he stood.

~~

But maybe, just maybe, they could meet in the middle, where they both with spread their wings.

~~~~~

Short, I know, but I like how it came out and I hope you like it too!