Thirty One • Warehouse

Song: Misery Business by Paramore

Your pursuit of the robed attackers, had led you and Newt much farther from Newt's case than you had thought. All the way to the other side of London.

_______

Nearly at the same time, Tina Goldstein found the address from the note. Approaching the massive structure, she regretted thinking this was any of her business. She had never thought she would, in the spur of the moment run right to the last place she wanted to be. It was grey warehouse with rusted metal doors.

__________

You and Newt were now waiting outside, what looked like a giant grey steel warehouse down by the pier. The two of you had followed them after they had attacked and fled. They had broken the cover off of the case, and had faught you and Newt until they forced their way into the case. In total they had taken about three creatures. One of which was the sickly phoenix, that you had bought for Newt.

_____

Tina walked up to the building slowly and carefully. The salty winds from the docks just outside whipped her hair into her eyes as she opened a small, person sized door. It was unlocked and swung open slowly with the ear splitting screech of rusted metal against more rusted metal.

The warehouse was lit by a few low hanging dome light. The sorts that looked like saucers, with a metal grate over the light glass itself to protect it from things.

Things moved and shifted in the darkness as she walked down the aisles. To every direction were cages stacked atop other crates and cages.

Without a second thought, Tina approached the largest open space of the whole warehouse. Massive metal chains littered the ground, along with many broken chain links from smaller chains and fixings.

Bound by these chains was- before she could even say 'Lumos' footsteps rung through the metal structure.

Soon the footsteps were on her, and revealed four people dressed in all black.

"Everte statum!" One of the figures shouted.

Tina was then flung back in the air. In mid air she saw as he the figures lowered their hoods.

Smashing the back of her head against a large wooden crate her vision blurred and her skull ached and bled. The light of the warehouse drew dark as her eyes forcibly closed. The world faded out to black, as her body slid down the wall to hit the floor. 

____

"Newt do you hear that?" You asked as you neared the building. A loud crash had just emitted from inside the warehouse.

"I'm sure it's nothing." Newt assured.

The two of you were exhausted. Torn coats, over worn out limbs and aching muscles. They had been thorough when they had faught you and Newt. There was no comparison in skill, for certain. Yet there was too many of them to keep track of at one time.

"We need to go in and see what's going on." You stated.

"We need to work together to not get killed. We're both strong enough to take them one, there's just so many of them." Newt said.

"So we just wait here until it quiets down. Then we go in?" You asked.

"Yes. That was the plan. Try to keep to it." Newt said, with a slight smile to himself as he looked away from you.

"No worries, I'm going to get hurt either way. They really just want me, so it would make sense." You said as you scouted out the area.

"I'm just glad you're alright." Newt said, as he took hold of your arm loosely.

"Newt?" You asked as you turned to face him.

Newt's lips came down on yours feverishly. Before you really knew what was going on, you were kissing him back. Your hands were in his hair and his hands were on your hips as you pulled him closer to you.

Pulling away from Newt, you heard a loud crash from inside the building. Ducking behind a shipping container, you went back to waiting with Newt.

Looking around the corner of the large metal container, you saw one of the Cultists. The hooded figure swinging open and then closing a human sized door.

That was your way in, and it was almost time to put an end to these attacks, to the Cultists that had tormented your family for ages.

Please vote, and comment what you think so far! Sorry for the splits in perspective, if you have any questions please ask them. Updates and schedule are on my page if you want to check it out, drop a follow too if you want. Thanks for reading.