Limp

2 days later

Naomi's POV

I'm sitting in the living room texting AJ and my lawyer about the possibility to taking over KB's case as my own PR client. He was on board I just needed to get Ford off his team. I looked up when I saw the front door open and saw a slightly frazzled Zion walk in. She looked at me and smiled then walked quickly towards her room. I was going to let her go and talk to her later, until I noticed a small limp in her step.

"Hey Giiiirlll." I watched her stop in her tracks.

"Wassup Ni, can't stop to talk long I came to get some presentable clothes. KB is taking me to meet his mom and dad today." She turned back around and started to walk back into her room.

"So you fucked him?" I said bluntly, Zion turned around and looked at me wide eyed. We used Saturdays as our catch up days, for work or to catch up with each other. But she had obviously been with KB since his birthday on Thursday. She looked at me warily.

"Why do you have to be so, so, so?" She put her things down in the kitchen and walked over to living room to sit down. She took a sip of the peppermint tea I made for myself. I know she fucked him because I recognize that limp far too well.

"So Right? Because I know you best friend. And the way you look at KB tells me everything I need to know." I leaned against the couch. "Plus. You're limping." I busted out laughing when she blushed in response.

"Ni, it was amazing. I would have been home earlier but when I woke up this morning I was a bit sore so he ran me a bath. But then we got carried away again... and well. Then his ass had the nerve to tell me to go home and get dressed to meet his parents. Like this isn't some black version of Meet the Parents..." She sighed and stood up heading for her room.

"Girl stop complaining, what are you going to wear?" I followed her to her room and watched her pull out options and place them on the bed next to where I sat.

"Something simple. We are just going to an early dinner. Plus he is going to be here in like an hour. So I don't have enough time to get all dolled up."

"Good because AJ is gonna be here in like 5 minutes and I really can't be quiet. You know what that is like. Don't you?" I ran out the room laughing when she threw a hangar at me."

The doorbell rang, and I ran to answer it jumping into AJ's arms. I wrapped my thick thighs tightly around his waist

"Damn miss me yet, babygirl?" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me hold me close to him. I pecked his lips a couple of times then buried my face his neck inhaling his scent.

"I always miss you." AJ and I had an argument the night of KB's birthday. He doesn't think its aa good idea for me to become KB's PR manager because it would involve stepping on some toes. But how am I supposed to make it in this industry without making a couple of enemies. We decided that we would do things the right way, just on the down low. So that no one's feelings would get hurt.

"Can ya'll move from in front of the door. Nobody wants to see all of that as soon as they walk in." Zion came out into the living room mean mugging AJ. I could never understand their relationship.

"Shut up Zi, from what I heard about last night you shouldn't have much of a voice left." AJ responded bluntly. "Yes baby fuck me harder, yeah yeah right there." AJ mocked her using a high pitched 'sex voice'. I don't think he expected her to respond. Zion was quiet as a mouse when it came to talking about sex. I mean the girl won't eat bananas because it reminds her of sucking dick.