FOUR

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER FOUR ━━ knight in shrubs

 the guardiansCHAPTER FOUR ━━ knight in shrubs

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝DUDE! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

MIDAS SAT WITH HER BACK AGAINST THE COLD METAL wall, her yellow jumpsuit stood out in the dark as she rested her head against the wall, staring out into the darkness. Her wandering mind did not let her sleep at that moment as she was completely awake with a uneasy gut feeling in her stomach as she watched over her new aquintances like a watch dog. Not that she would ever admit she was looking out for the ragtag group, but knowing the people inside these prison walls were the utmost scumbags of galaxy she felt better knowing no one would try anything on het watch.

It was quite a funny scene to actually watch as all these intimidating inmates lay beside each other in a deep slumber. Even Rocket and Peter who had been bicker back and forward since they met rested beside eachother in complete peace.

Suddenly footsteps caught her attenion and the chesnut haired woman peeked through her dark strands to see three prisoners dragging someone across the hall and she sat up straighter when she caught a glimpse of Gamora's signature green skin.

The Terran quickly stood up, careful not to wake up any inmates with anger issues as she tiptoed towards Peter and Rocket, waking the two up with a soft kick.

"Dude!" Midas whispered harshly, leaning down to lift Peter up by the colar of his shirt.

The Ravager blinked in surprise as he opened his eyes and came face to face with Midas—he was quite surprised by her strenght ( not that he would ever admit that though. )

Luckily, before he could let out a startled yelp, the brunette placed a hand over his mouth. "They got Gamora."

That woke the man up fairly quickly as he pushed himself up to stand beside Midas, nudging Rocket, the racoon grumbling as he stared at the two Terrans. "What?"

They didn't give him an explantion as the two quickly tiptoed around the prisoners and towards the genral direction Midas saw the inmates take Gamora until they came upon a staff room with a single guard inside.

"Take her to the showers, it'll be easier to clean the blood." The guard suggested and Midas eyes widened at the statement.

Midas knew the guards were corrupted in this place, but that they would go as far as helping inmates with murderer was beyond her knowledge.