|0.19|

"Morgan bend your head."I tell her as I begin parting the back of her head. She wanted to add a protective style onto her hair due to the weather so she begged me to do some box braids for her. As much as I didn't want to do it, I grew bored and found that as my only resort to rid me from my bordem.

She groaned. "J, if I bend my neck anymore it's gonna crack in half."She complained as I put all of her hair in a messy bun. This would be my first braid and dealing with Morgan's hair, I'll be finished in another two hours.

I laughed at her dramatics before separating the weave to appropriate sizing to add onto her hair. I began braiding as she kept her head down just how I needed her to. "So girl!"She sparked up conversation. "Did you hear that Aven and Pascale a whole thing out here now?"She asked being over dramatic as always.

Me not being in the mainstream social life like everyone else in school resulted in me being left out of the loop on alot of things. Hearing the news of Aven and Pascale did hurt me a bit due to him having time to play cat and mouse with a girl, but he doesn't have time to give a simple apology. Even his eldest brother had the decency to apologize for his wrong doings, although he did it in his own way, he still apologized.

"No, I didn't hear about it. How did you find out?"

She felt around for her phone on the floor beside her before catching a grip on it. "Instagram girl. Pascale is all over Aven ass calling him baby and shit. I mean, he aint giving no response on it so he must not be feelin' her like she feeling him."That has to be wrong. Why would Pascale throw her feelings out there if Aven wasn't reciprocating the same feelings to her. She can't just be going off a whim.

I chuckle knowing that if Aven felt any kind of way, negative or positive he would be verbal with it. I'm guessing he doesn't know how to feel. "Well then, I wish them the best and I won't be dabbing into Aven's life anytime soon."

"Well I am!"Morgan laughed. "I need to know if Pascale out here acting a fraud. I'm calling him."She says as she was already on the verge of dialing the number.

She set the phone on speaker letting it ring as I started on another braid. Both Morgan and I were caught of guard when our ears rang with the sound of Pascale answering the phone. Morgan laughed loudly, "Well bitch, I guess I stand corrected. Pascale put homeboy on the phone."She said in to the mic making sure she was heard.

"He's kind of driving right now."Her high pitch voice responded causing me to roll my eyes from the ground up.

Morgan cleared her throat. "Well baby, he aint never had a problem with talking while he drivin' so put homeboy on the phone." Morgan sassed at Pascale causing me to laugh a bit.

Hearing Pascale scoff, the phone got transitioned from her to Aven. "Whass' up Morg?"Aven's voice came through the speaker causing a light smile to cake my face. Although we were on bad terms I still couldn't change the fact that he was indeed my best friend.

"Nothing much. So this how we do things now, let bitches pick up your phone?"

"You on speaker Morg."Aven informed her.

Morgan shrugged her shoulders as if she could be seen."I don't give a rats ass. You get around to chase Pascale boujee ass, but still can't admit you're wrong to Jhenea."I nudged her a bit with my knee. Why would she say that while she's on speaker with Pascale in the car?

Aven let out a distressed sigh. "Morgan, I'll get around to the whole thing wit' Jhen. I just know my brother couldn't do no shit like that."

I opted on chiming in. "Well if you get you head so far from Pascale's ass then maybe you could go ask your brother how was it apologizing to me."I say to him indignantly. "You're are so stuck on the fact that you think your brother didn't do it that the whole time you were dodging the apology I deserve, you could have been asking your brother the truth. You've strained this out longer than it has to be and honestly I'm beginning not to care. As long as Anthony and I resolved our problems you can take your sorry ass apology and give it to someone else who needs it." And with that , I hung up the phone.