trente et un

🍦

🍦

the red head who had become accustom to the harsh rays the sun permitted whilst in deep slumber, felt what appeared to be rustling against his side, and cool lips pressing up against his skin. his eyes fluttered open, and were blessed with the sight of his beauteous love opening several drawers as a look of panic came across his face. with drowsy hesitation the pale beauty sat up, back pressed against the headboard.

"what is it, angel?" he mumbled, voice slurred and deep. the brunette made a throaty sound, blushed face meeting with the mocha gaze of his sunlight saviour.

"i-i seem to have-have r-ru-run out of su-s-sup-supplies." tyler softly replied, frail arms covering the exposed caramel skin, as a pair of laced cream shorts fit his hips. "i-i-i may n-need-need to go back home, j-joshie."

the blessed man made a noise of understanding before extending his coloured arms, beckoning his sweet love to his side, which to his delight, the angel complied. all that could be were simple breaths and the heavenly sound of chirping birds from leaf deprived tress as the winter months has rolled in, filling the brunette with festive spirit.

"i-i have something t-to-to tell you, josh." tyler mumbled against the bare chest of his boyfriend, grinning as calloused fingers played with the hair on his nape.

"what is it, sweetheart?"

"i love you."

those words were fragile to joshuas ears, for he perceived that phrase to be filled with passion and an undying connection to love. so to hear it from his precious lover, it would be deemed absurd, for he was not worthy of receiving such pure words.

"i love you too, princess."

it was quickly recognised that tylers cheeks - and the tips of his ears - burned with a mention of the name that caused a fluttering array of erotic butterflies to fly in the small body of the brunette.

"i'm glad that somebody does." those, however, were the words that constantly shattered the red head, for he was ashamed to not have been informed about tylers personal affairs. "b-by the w-way, you-your hair is fading, an-and it saddens me d-d-due t-to the fact y-you're loosing colour."

a generous smile was given after, and a simple rub of the hand against the pudgy thigh. pulling joshua from those innocent thoughts, a whimper emerged from the brunette at the touch. but before the action could be committed once more, tyler had risen from his position, throwing clothes over to the red head.

"no, we-we're not trying to s-sexually f-fru-f-frustrate me." joshua groaned as he collected the garments strewn across the white sheets. whilst moving to the bathrooms, his lips collided with those of the brunette, stumbling backwards as the force was undeniably strong.