Update | Unicorn Overlords Are Invading

Potatoes! This is important information! 

You can get the COMPLETE REVISED Book Tomorrow! 

(I am freaking out right now! I've been pinching myself all morning to make sure I'm not dreaming.)

That's right tomorrow is the day where you get to curl up into a little ball on your favorite reading sofa. The day where you get it cheap ($2.99 USD) and you get all the extras. The day where you get to crack open the COMPLETED book with it's BRAND NEW content!

(That means you'll get to experience the story like you never have before.)

* * * *  * * * *

I want to ask you guys 

Another favor, I have a countdown timer on my blog. That means it will be counting down until my book is officially launched on Amazon.com. 

http://bit.ly/ashleymichelleweb

And I want you guys to get the book when it hits the 00:00:00 mark. 

It's at this point that the links will appear on my blog. If everyone get the book at the same time it might cause a viral effect on Amazon. 

(which could mean a lot of really big things. Like maybe actually seeing it in bookstores, and you'll be able to laugh when your friends tell you about it ;-) )

* * * * * * * *

You guys have been the best! Seriously, couldn't thank you enough.This  is all due to the simple fact that you read my stories and supported me. So thank you for just being you, and thank you for just reading this post. It means so much to me.

P.S. This Just in. My publisher says they will do something secret and EXTRA for anyone who gets the book on the 11th. Even I don't know what it is but they swore on a stack of books that it is cool enough for my peeps. :-)

That's all for now 

Until Next Time

GOODNIGHT NEW YORK 

P.S.S. I know I am repeating myself a lot, but if you weren't able to get the bonus chapter on Amazon. Then I am giving it away for free on my blog. Just sign up on the blog and I will give you a free copy. :D (because I take care of my potatoes ) 

http://bit.ly/ashleymichelleweb

P.S.S.S  This is also the last day to support me on Thunderclap and get the other Extra chapter. 

http://bit.ly/ISupportHTC 

Once you've hit "support" please leave your name and email address on this Google Form so can receive the bonus chapter:

http://bit.ly/ISupportHTCgf 

P.S.S.S.S DYLAN O'BRIEN 

S DYLAN O'BRIEN