Chapter Thirteen

You learn about Harry's mum whoop. ~ This is going to be short probably like barely two pages. This is the same day as last chapter's it just has Harry's POV

Harry couldn't stop thinking about Louis. He felt like he was in a dream. But he was pretty sure Louis didn't likes him like Harry likes Louis.

Sure, Louis took him on a date, but it could've been nothing meaningful. And that kiss ... that meant something to Harry. It made his heart skip a few beats before thudding at a very quick rate.

Every touch caused goosebumps and chills down Harry's spine. 

Harry is so foolish. He fell for someone he could never have.

Louis is posh, rich, attractive, athletic, nice body, nice ass, probably has a huge dick, smart, charming, funny. Harry is basic, poor, 6 out of 10, not athletic, amazing body, flat ass, he likes to think he has a huge dick, genius, awkward, pathetic jokes.

He's nothing special.

Harry is ... is ... Harry.

But Louis is ... Perfect.

Harry has it bad.

He rolled over in bed and groaned. It was just a kiss! He has had one before. What is so special about Louis'?

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. No he is not denying his feelings. He knows he has feelings for Louis, but he can't be involved with him. Louis is popular and well liked and Harry doesn't fit in. If Harry dates Louis then Louis won't be popular any longer. He can't do that.

Why is his life so complicated?

Harry got up and looked around his room. He really needed to clean.

T-shirts were riddled around the opening of his dirty clothes bin since he was too bother to put them in correctly. Pants were chilling on the foot of his bed, and he had no underwear on. 

He picked up the pants and shirts and put them in the clothes bin. Harry put on boxers and walked to his living room. He ignored the chilly air and walked to his kitchen. He took a glass from the cub-board and filled it with tap water. 

He chugged the glass and walked to his living room.

The living room was colder than any other room in the flat. He felt like he could get frostbite from sitting on the couch. He took a blanket from the chair and curled up in it. Although it didn't help at the time being, Harry knew that soon the blanket trap the little body heat he was giving off and he would warmer.

After staying still for ten minutes, Harry felt warmer in the blanket burrito. He never wanted to move. Ever. Not like he had to, no one should be coming over, unless if it's Louis, Gemma, or Ms. T. Although, Louis said he was going to have a lie in, Gemma might get caught by Des, and Ms. T's old lady bones can't function in the freezing weather outside. Harry has convinced her that she needs to stay inside during days like these.

Just as Harry relaxed and was about to drift off into a nap, his phone rang. That only meant one thing; having to remove himself from the burrito of warmth. Fucking hell.

He reached and looked at the caller I.D.

London Bridge Hospital.

Harry's heart raced. What is going on? Why is the hospital okay? But most importantly: is his mum okay?

"Hello?"