Intro

BTS had just finished their practice. They were tired and exhausted. All they wanted to do was have a nice and long sleep. BTS members were all already falling asleep in their way to their dorm. They had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before because of their new dances. Of course they were all acostumed to the tiring nights and days.

Finally BTS arrived at their dorm building. Rap Monster, the leader, woke everyone up. Then one by one they all got out of the car. They walked inside the building and went towards an elevator. The elevator went up into the 3rd floor. Soon they reached their destined floor. BTS had to practically drag their feet out and walk down the hallway towards their dorm's door. They finally reached the door, unlocked it and they walked inside. The group of boys were tol lazy to even want to walk to their rooms. So instead they slept in the couch or on the floor.

They were only going to sleep for a few hours since they had a show at 9:00 pm that night. They all soon then drifted to sleep and travled to dreamland.
.
.
.
.
.
(Meanwhile at BlackPink's dorm)

Four excited girls were talking in their practice room. The girla had just gotten some very exciting news from their manager. Their manager told them that they were going to pair up with a very famous boy group for 5 months. Of course their manager didn't tell them who the boy group was.

The girls spent almost 3 hours trying to guess who the group was. "What about if it's Bangtan sunbaenims?" Lisa asked all of a sudden. The other members turned to look at her. "Don't be silly. BTS is way too good for us," Jisoo said. "Yah! It could be true, though," Lisa said, punching Jisoo's arm lightly. Jisoo didn't mind though, it really didn't hurt her at all. "What about if it's EXO sunbaenims?" Rosé said all of a sudden. Again the rest of the girls looked at Rosé. "Now that's just stupid. EXO sunbaenims are on tour," Jennie said while smacking the back of Rosé's head. The other girls just laughed while Rosé rubbed the back of her head in silent.

The girls finished talking and started practicing their songs their show that night. Apparently they were going right after 방탄소년단(BTS). The girls were of course big fans of BTS and they were always listening to their songs. And they tried to learn the dances.

2 hours later BlacPink was called by their manager to get their stuff and to go in the car. The show was going to start in 3 hours but they still needed time to check the audio and get ready.

They arrived at the arena where the show was going to happen. The girls got out of the car and started moving towards their dressing room. They started to move fast because there were a lot of people already running around trying to get to places.

Finally they arrived at their dressing room and went inside. It looked just like any other dressing room with the mirrored desks and couches. There were lots of clothes hunged up on each corner of the room.

The girls sat in their respected desks and the makeup ladies and the hairstylists came in the room and started getting the girls ready.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Back to BTS)

The handsome six boys were suddenly awoken by their responsible leader. They did not want to wake up but still they dragged themselves out of the dorm. BTS walked towards the elevator, then once they were in the last floor they got out of the building and went inside the van that was parked in front of them. They still were in their "I'm still sleeping" zone and they had no idea where they were heading, all except Rap Monster of course.

After a while they arrived at the arena, where they were going to perform that night. Then one by one, they started getting out of the car and following their manager into their dressing room.

Jimin was the first one to be done with his hair and make-up, so he got permission to go around and look. He didn't know where to go first, so he just headed off towards a kind of practice room.

There was no one in the room so he went in. At first he really did think he was alone until he saw....a girl. She looked like an idol. She was dressed with a white dress and some black shoes. She had medium length blonde hair. She was also a bit tall but not taller than him. Her body was slim and had the dancer type of shape. He couldn't see her face though because she was fixing her speaker.

At that moment she didn't seem to notice someone had enetered the room. She was really concentrated in her dance. Jimin just stood there in slince while watching her (but not in a creepy way though).

Suddenly Jimin felt himself smiling. As soon as the girl started dancing, Jimin felt warm and happy. There was just something about the way she moved that made his mind to stop working.

After a bit the girl was about to turn around. But Jimin felt his phone buzz silently on his pocket. He got a message from V.

V: Chim where are you? We're going to start in 10

Jimin then quickly put his phone back on his pocket. He stood up and looked up in hopes of seeing the girl's face. But she had gone. Her speaker was gone and so was her dance. Jimin felt slightly disappointed. He looked at the time on his phone once again and headed out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you liked this chapter. I know it's short but it is just a little intro. I will try my best to update the next chapter soon so please be patient with me. I promise a lot of good stuff on this book so be prepared for the drama.

MiYoung03