14 - "We Meet Again"

Cilia was happy that Peyton had texted her that night when she had did her first kill with Allele. So finally, a few days later Cilia had taken her up on her offer to hang out with the girls. Cilia had been avoiding Allele, Iris and Breeze like the plague the last couple of days. It was nothing against any of them, but she just wanted to be left alone for a while.

In the apartment she stayed in her room not really coming out to mingle with Iris, and sometimes even when she knocked Cilia stayed quiet, pretending like she wasn't there. When she saw Allele in the house she barely looked at him. She did she text Breeze like normal so he wouldn't notice anything up with her behavior. But she low key turned him down whenever he asked her to go somewhere always coming up with an excuse of being too busy.

Cilia was dressed in a black Nike cap which belonged to Allele with the white checkmark that sat in the middle of the hat. She had on the matching black Nike sweatpants and Snow White Nike low tops sneakers. A black choker was around her neck and her brown shoulder length hair were in two pigtails. She had decent length hair but it looked shorter than it actually was because the style was usually meant for longer hair. Her entire outfit made her look way younger than she actually was.

"Where we going?" Cilia asked the group of women as they walked down the block. The weather was starting to turn okay, in the 60's for the week. But it wouldn't last for long and would go back down to the 50's the following week. So all the girls were trying to enjoy it.

Cilia, Peyton, Laura, and Nia all walked down the block in a residential area.

"We're going to pick up another friend," Nia said, a small light blue compact mirror in her hand as she lightly dabbed brown powder on her face.

Cilia was gonna start calling Nia 'Cash' because this girl clearly had money. She had on silver sparkly Red Bottoms, dark denim $300 dollar Bape jeans and a Burberry sweater that cost a couple hundred. She stayed dressed down even when it wasn't that serious. She even had newly installed weave that fell straight down to her back that clearly cost someone's rent. She either had good money or her husband did. Cilia had never really asked.

"Going to pick up somebody?" Cilia repeated, looking over her shoulder at Nia who was trailing behind, trying to keep up as she did her makeup. Her wedding band gleamed in the sun reminding everyone that she was a taken woman.

"Yeah, we gotta pick up one more and then we can find something to do." Nia mumbled, finally putting her makeup brush back in the slot of her compact to check her face.

"Yeah Lia, don't be lazy," Peyton said, draping an arm around Cilia. Peyton's thick curly hair fell down to her back and she had on a denim jean jacket and a long floral dress. She made sure to wear long black stockings so her legs wouldn't be cold. It wasn't Summer and she wasn't trying to catch a cold. On her feet were blue and white Vans.

Cilia rolled her eyes, "I'm not being lazy, I just don't know where we're going..." Cilia mumbled, also looking at Peyton's ring that gleamed in the light. Cilia was glad Laura was there to remind her she wasn't the only unmarried one. Iris would be perfect for this group. She thought.