Two Weeks

**For those of you interested in the sequel to Knox's Girl, KEEP READING FOR THE INFORMATIVE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

So, when I begin to write a story I start out with a word document dedicated solely to the plot of the story. I type out characters and their personalities, I iron out fine details, and I write outlines of every chapter there before I write them all. So, it's basically the backbone of the story. 

With that being said, Into the Woods has been completed, and the plot word document is only 31 pages long. Troy's story (which I've recently decided will be titled: League of Her Own) is already at 20 pages and that's only with ideas written out and two official chapters written... #cray #getexcited

Anyway, this chapter isn't edited yet, but I hope you enjoy it!!**

Aceso's POV

My ear-piercing scream was cut short by a harsh slap across my face. My cheek stung as tears gathered in my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll blow your fucking brains all over this god damn kitchen! You hear me?" Alpha Jack growled menacingly in my face. I scanned his features and grew more scared then I ever have been in my entire life. He's gone crazy.

I sobbed as I realized there's a large possibility I wasn't making it out of this situation alive. I almost didn't catch the sound of pounding footsteps coming towards the kitchen because of my own tears.

Jack must have heard the footsteps as well, because he suddenly flipped our positions. He pulled my body in front of his own, grasping my neck tightly in his hand, pressing his thumb against my windpipe and making it difficult to breathe. Xavier came running into the room first, face loosing all color when he saw the situation I was in. Jack suddenly pulled out a gun and pressed the cold metal tip to my slightly protruding stomach.

"No! God, please no!" I screamed through panicked hiccups.

"Take one more step and it's bye-bye to your first born, Xavier." Jack sneered in a menacing tone laced with amusement. He was truly a sick bastard. Xavier lifted his hands into the air in a surrendering motion before standing rooted in his spot. Leighton and Charlotte soon entered the room, both their eyes growing wide with terror at the sight before them.

"P-please. D-don't hurt my baby!" I begged, knees beginning to buckle as the weight of the situation dawned on me.

"Shut up! All of you shut up!" He screamed moving his hand away from my stomach to waver it back and forth between the others in the room. If I weren't terrified for my life, I would laugh at how idiotic he was being. No one was even speaking but me.

"You're all going to shut the fuck up while I talk. Anyone that interrupts gets a bullet between their eyes." He said eerily calm, but I could tell he was still loosing it by the subtle shake of his hands.

"You can't even imagine the childhood I had growing up. My father never cared about anything but being the best. He always had to be the best at everything. If I weren't meeting his expectations, no matter what it was, I would be beaten. Some days, I couldn't get out of bed because he'd been merciless. He trained me to be a ruthless Alpha like himself since the day I came out of the womb. 'Pain is for pussies!' he would say. 'Never show any emotion but anger. Be unforgiving and hard. No one likes a bitch Alpha!' Everyday! It was drilled into my brain for 25 God damn years!" He paused his story to gather his thoughts. His breathing was ragged and quick and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"It only got worse after this stupid bitch and her sister were born!" He screeched, momentarily tightening his grip on my throat and blocking my airway completely. Xavier's roar caused his grip to loosen and I immediately gulped in large breaths of air before coughing harshly.