Chapter 5

Deandre Martin

Rolling through the city, today was the day to start the new grind off fresh. I had to look nicer than a bitch to get these new inquiries that I needed to get my business running through the city before anybody else could really get their shit stable.

"So, what you trying to buy out first. The strip joint down in the bricks getting shut down, maybe you can remake that shit?", AJ sat in the front seat of the car, puffing on the blunt we had in rotation.

"I wasn't really tryin' to fuck around with the bricks. That shit to ratchet fa' me. That's where the work gon' be movin'. Never mix ya' business with ya' dirty work, it would be too much of a call fa' me. Maybe I could buy out some otha' shit that's already up and runnin'.", I shrugged, lighting up another blunt as we waited outside of the house that sat on the outskirts of the bricks.

The projects was where all my niggas came from, and we grew up in these streets. Ten toes down out here with these niggas since I stepped my peanut head ass in middle school. We knew these streets all too well, and now that I'm back, my niggas and I are going to dominate shit whether these other niggas approved or not.

"Man, where the fuck this nigga at?", AJ commented. I groaned, rubbing my hand over my clean head of hair that was now shaved into a low cut.

A nigga regretted cutting his shit at first, but after my shorty seen it, that was water under the bridge

A nigga regretted cutting his shit at first, but after my shorty seen it, that was water under the bridge. The low cut had her feening for this dick, and I been getting some great mouth and lip service without have to butter her up into doing it. I would've done this shit a long time ago, had I known the results were going to look this nice.

"Ion' know, call that nigga man.", I puffed on the blunt before blowing the wavy O's out of my mouth.

AJ fumbled around for his phone as I slipped mine out, going through all the damn notifications that sat vividly on the lock screen. The only message that stood out to me was the one from shorty with attachments. I smirked, already knowing what the situation was and refused to open it until I was by my lonely. That's rule number one in the book of G shit, what ever goes down with you and your jawn, stays between you and your jawn. These niggas and even your niggas ain't got shit to do with the situation.

"Hoe ass nigga ain't even answering the fucking phone, but if we leave his ass, he be ready to shoot some shit up.", AJ complained, finishing off the roach to the first blunt.

"This nigga all over the snap and shit with these broads he be rockin' with. Let's dip.", I told to AJ as he put out the roach, tossing it from the car.

"Choppy ass ain't never in place. He gon' be calling me in fifteen. I can see it already.", he shrugged, laying out in the passenger seat of the car.

Placing the car in drive, I pulled off from outside his house, heading for the first dealer of the open establishments. Twenty four hours and seven days out of the week, this is what I do. I chase money, and at least one of my niggas be on my right chasing it with me. We were the trio, and wasn't nobody in these blocks topping us.