CHAPTER 13

Christmas has been and gone, and my writer's block has stayed. 

Fml. BTW TOTALLY RECCOMMEND THE WHOLE BRUNO MARS ALBUM- SO FUCKING LIT. Versace on the Floor especially...

So, in this chapter it's gonna give you a good, commercialized dose of Christmas and the bootyful family within. 

Anyone have any cast ideas? 

Eh. Anyway, read on fam and watch Moana if you have the chance. 

Let's get lit. 

_____________

It was Christmas morning and the house was completely alive. To be honest, I had been up since four cooking; which had woken a very cranky Seamus who told me off for not getting him to help me. So, so cute. 

The smell of bacon and all other mouth watering foods had Hugh up in no time, as well as a sleep mussed Ripper. His arms came around my waist, head propped on my shoulder as he obstructed my movement in the cutest way possible. I pecked him on the cheek, smiling when I felt him grumble into my neck. 

"I know it's Christmas, but can we save the 'merry' for later?" Seamus called, gesturing to the large table that still had to be set. Hugh laughed, pushing the prospect's shoulder. "Let them be. Once you find a lady, then you'll understand" 

Ripper's hands smoothed down my front, grasping me tighter. "Mmm. You'll understand soon" I leaned back and continued cooking, listening to the strong heartbeat of the man entwined around me. 

We were soon interrupted by the entrance of many other club members, all stopping in their tracks when Ripper gave his signature glare. 

"Hey Pres! Merry Christmas and all that shit!" Slater sang, bursting through the masses of people at our door with bags and bags of presents. 

"I'm pretty sure we don't make that much money" I deadpanned. 

"I got some stuff on the side babe, don't you worry" 

Ripper raised a brow at the endearment but I shrugged and started serving the feast. Lord knows I would be in the kitchen for the rest of the day- and before people get all triggered tumblr feminist on me, I like cooking and I like my space. 

These men can't cook for shit. Apart from Seamus, the boy could bake. When forced. 

All the members that had come were gone, only calling in to give gifts (mainly alcohol) to dad. The ragtag main group stayed; Deadeye, Beast, Viper- the doctor who was rarely seen and my lovable Asian who was currently ignoring a pathetic looking Beast. 

Apparently he had hesitated when given the ultimatum, resulting in Bianca the Ice Queen. And he toddled after her like a dog with an extremely strong thirst. 

Seamus sat with his father, catching up on times they had missed. It was nice to see Seamus smiling with his father, that familial gleam in his eye making my heart hurt. 

"Stuff your gobs boys, I gotta get cooking" 

They needed no more invitation and stuck in, complete silence as they ate my food. Ripper stayed in the kitchen with me, startling a gasp out of me when he lifted me on the bench. 

"You need to eat too Sugar" 

And I melted. He fed me silently, giving me a quick grin before eating the food I offered him. When finished, I looked to all the men who had cleaned out the table. It was literally just clear plates and slightly drugged looking faces- particularly from dad, who gave me and extremely slow thumbs up.